Options
2»

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi
    Well good luck for May...remind us about it closer to the time....I'm trying to remeber to do my exercises but in Northumberland we get physio the 3 days we are in hpospital and then thats it....you are signed off and its up tpo you!!!!!!! Not remembering all thbe time LOL
    Love
    Hileena
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi Hileena!

great to read your post and to hear of the progress you are making. :D

that must have been a difficult time being off tramadol without any proper alternative....seems a bit harsh?

good luck with the physio too. keep in touch and let us know what's happening. x

lol. Iris x
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Hi Hileena

Good to hear that you are doing well, after that hiccup with the pain control. My THR is on 5th May so I am gleaning all the information I can from this forum about the post-operative/recovery period.

Keep on posting!

Marion
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi...I wish I was having physio.....we dopnt have physio after the 3 days we spend in hospital...its left to us to do exercises ourself!!!! :oops: dont get them done as of then as I should.
    Good luck Marion for May....I havent been on the forum for a while ..I'll try and check it tomorrow. I'm sure others are giving you all the info you need although just ask anything you want to.
    Love
    Hileena