Raynauds

Options
trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
Hi

I wonder if you can help me at all.

When I went back to the hospital this week, they diangnosed that I have Raynaulds in my hands/ fingers.

They gave me a leaflet to read from ARC.

Is there anymore leaflets that you have that I can read.??

Thank You
Trisher xx

Comments

• chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Trish

Sorry to butt in here, but have just seen this. Val kindly put the following message for you on another thread recently as you had mentioned it there. I've copied it here for you to see. They may be able to send some extra advise but in the meantime.
    Hope this helps love.

Chris xx

Trisher, Raynauds is counted as a type of arthritis as it affects the joints. It can be associated with other types of arthritis though not usually OA or RA.
    As most of you know, I am seldom at a loss for a link to information so here is one http://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/arthritis_information/arthritis_types__symptoms/raynauds_phenomenon.aspx

Best wishes

Val
  • trisher
    Options
    Chris

Thank you for that. What am I like ?? I have had my silly head on recently.

Thanks Chris

Trish xxxx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Hi

I wonder if you can help me at all.

When I went back to the hospital this week, they diangnosed that I have Raynaulds in my hands/ fingers.

They gave me a leaflet to read from ARC.

Is there anymore leaflets that you have that I can read.??

Thank You
    Trisher xx
    Oh Trish i was told last year that i had raynaulds, my feet suffer the most. You can get little heat pad things to put in your hands from shops that sell outdoor things for walkers, hope this is some help for you.

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Julie

Thank you. It is all getting to me last week they told me I have Vasculitis, now on the list is Raynaud's.

They have told me to wear gloves when I go out and warm them before I put them on.

Trish
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Trish,

I left you a post on Chris thread as well...... Might help you but its something I grew up with so easier for me I guess? I don't know any different :wink:

Val's thread is a good one (for that one Val you get a box with saffron cake and cream in it.... and none of that runny stuff you lot use up there :wink::lol: ) and well Trish keep warm cus you have other circulation things as well and must keep warm.

Love and a ((((( )))))

Cris who for the very first time has chilblains all over the hands as well as the feet and legs :shock: Will it ever warm up? :lol::lol::lol: xxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Trish,

I left you a post on Chris thread as well...... Might help you but its something I grew up with so easier for me I guess? I don't know any different :wink:

Val's thread is a good one (for that one Val you get a box with saffron cake and cream in it.... and none of that runny stuff you lot use up there :wink::lol: ) and well Trish keep warm cus you have other circulation things as well and must keep warm.

Love and a ((((( )))))

Cris who for the very first time has chilblains all over the hands as well as the feet and legs :shock: Will it ever warm up? :lol::lol::lol: xxxx

Cris

What we going to do with you?????

Trish xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Trish,

Love and a ((((( )))))

Cris

What we going to do with you?????

Trish xx

warm what is that have forgotten shall we knit some mittens for you trisher
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Val

Now that is a good idea, Val.

Trish xxx