HAPPY EASTER

Options
helpline_team
helpline_team Posts: 3,497
HAPPY EASTER to all of you. I know it is a long weekend without a response from the Helplines team but rest assured, all your queries will be answered when we are back in the office on Tuesday. Have a lovely weekend.

Simona

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    HAPPY EASTER to all of you. I know it is a long weekend without a response from the Helplines team but rest assured, all your queries will be answered when we are back in the office on Tuesday. Have a lovely weekend.

Simona
    How lovely Thankyou, A HAPPY EASTER to all of you, and thankyou for all your hard work, on this brilliant forum.
    Love Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Happy Easter to you and the mods too!

and a BIG Thank you for all that you do for us......don't know where we would be without you. x

Hope you all get thoroughly spoiled during the Easter weekend. :D
    and we promise to be good until you come back......

........well as good as we can be.

Iris x :wink: :roll:
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Happy Easter to you all too.

We'll deal with any crisis by eating lots of chocolate ...

Speedalong
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options

Simona
    Happy Easter hope you all have a well deserved rest, we promice to behave :wink: honest :wink:

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hey Simona a very Happy Easter to you all as well :D:D

I know I's late..... the eyes aren't s good BUT at last 8 (I think?) big Easter Eggs and a ((( ))) for you all, especially she of the short straw :wink: Cris x

Just in case have left 12 eggs and well thrown in some saffron and cream as well……….Predictable but ever so nice
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,497
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your good wishes. We're back, full of chocolate and raring to go.
    Love
    Val