not on for a while

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 14. Apr 2010, 04:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all I was not well with stomach pains , they were so bad I had A&E each time , but it was due to the diabetes but I am slowy getting back to my old self, I got a shock the other day as I went to see my mum and dads house as it is up for sale, well it turns out the people that bought it are going to gut the house , they are changing it till the way they want did , all my dads work (as he was a painter and decoratetor) is being stripped off the walls it so sad to see :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
The weather here in Northern Ireland is lovely and sunny , lets hope it lasts. loving the heat :D:D:D

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 13. Apr 2010, 10:37
    Options
    Hello Mike
    I am so sorry you have not been well, did you get something for your stomach , I do hope you are feeling better.
    I know what you mean about your parents house, the one I was brought up in was knock down a few years ago, I was devastated, all my childhood memory's were there
    You take care and enjoy this lovely weather.
    Love to you, Hazel and Mike junior
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,954
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mike Hazel Mike jounior.
    i'm sorry you were not well i hope you feel better now.
    i'm sorry about your mum and dads house.
    you will always have your memories.
    love to hazel and mike jr.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    Like the time we sold our last house, I'd put in a new bathroom, new kitchen and rewire and decorated thoughout.
    A woman bought it and rented it out to a family of Romanians, within a week there was 15 living in our old 3 bed house, they'd knocked down walls and even had hammocks hanging from the ceiling.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    Options
    Hi Mike

I do home you are feling better health-wise now?? diabetes is amazing isnt it?? You wouldnt think it could do that :(:(

As for the houes - it is heartbreaking, but we do all have different tastes :( I ahve been no-where near my Mum's since her bungalow was sold. I cannot bear to think of what the new owners will have done to it.

I do sympathise with you :(

Love

toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Dear Mike,
    Sorry to read you have not been well. How is the heating saga going?Did you mention it to the hospital staff? The weather is still a bit nippy at times and if you are unwell it could make things worse.
    I am like Toni, never want to return to parents house as it will just make me cry.All the plants I bought for her will be flourishing as well.The clematis will be covering the fence at this time of year and in full bloom.
    You have to detatch yourself as somebody will want to make it their own and we all have different tastes.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein