volunteers wanted 10-14 may

Options
naseebapnaapna
naseebapnaapna Member Posts: 201
edited 16. Apr 2010, 03:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi all, i live walsall-ish- area.

we have a support group for me/fibro.

during 10-14 may it is m.e. week, and wednesday 12 may is fibro day.

during this time we are holding awareness stands at walsall manor hospital, adn good hope hospital.

i was wondering if there are any members in our area who may be interested in helpin us on awareness desks, or maybebe joing our group.

please pm me if either or both ideas interest you.

take care

sangita

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sangita,

Its way too far for me I am afraid but hope it goes well and good for you for doing it. Luv and a ((( ))) Cris xx
  • naseebapnaapna
    naseebapnaapna Member Posts: 201
    Options
    i'm sorry you can't join in del, but dohave a lovely break.

adn cris, thanks for the support. i bet if you were any nearer you would jump in and help me.

this board is the greatest!! thanks all for the support.

it would be nice to meet new peeps in the group, too, if that's possible to coem too.

but there is a chronic conditons support group in north b'ham, so if anyone is interested, just pm me.

keeep well

sangita
  • martina
    martina Member Posts: 14
    Options
    hi all, i live walsall-ish- area.

we have a support group for me/fibro.

during 10-14 may it is m.e. week, and wednesday 12 may is fibro day.

during this time we are holding awareness stands at walsall manor hospital, adn good hope hospital.

i was wondering if there are any members in our area who may be interested in helpin us on awareness desks, or maybebe joing our group.

please pm me if either or both ideas interest you.

take care

HI i have fibro and oa and lookin to get out and do something.sounds like a great day and is a great cause.Checked out the distance on the map and its to far for me,but have a great day (brains dead at mo )dont know anyone with fbro where i live would make a diffrence if there was more places to meet or was more known(i was only diagnosed couple mths)THANKS MARTINA
    sangita