2012 the end is nigh!

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 16. Apr 2010, 10:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
Firstly with the eruption of the volcano does it mean that Iceland’s carbon footprint has gone off the charts so recording it from now on is totally pointless?.
And another thing is it just me or have there been an lot of Earth quakes recently?, it seems were having one every two weeks or so!.
So what next then??, Alien invasion?, or a large asteroid hit perhaps!??, personally if one did come this way and had to hit the UK I only hope it lands on Skegness, at least it would enhance the place, well ok a near miss will suffice so long as it’s in the sea and causes a tsunami, at least that way it would wash all the kiss me quick hats sundry human flotsam and dog pooh away!. :mrgreen:

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    (Sitting twirling my hair round my fingers with a vacant expression on my face)

But I like shopping at Iceland - Kerry Katona and that Nolan girl say it's just brilliant

Nx :-)
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    (Sitting twirling my hair round my fingers with a vacant expression on my face)

But I like shopping at Iceland - Kerry Katona and that Nolan girl say it's just brilliant

Nx :-)

I had to read this twice.......................Doh!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly..................
    Roba045.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    i like skegness not got hat though lol.
    mum went to icland
    val
  • suziev
    suziev Member Posts: 252
    Options
    i was just thinking the same thing, lots of earthquakes at the mo .......not ninas idea of iceland.

maybe we are due one again in england, that was a strange night!

suzie x
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    suziev wrote:
    i was just thinking the same thing, lots of earthquakes at the mo .......not ninas idea of iceland.

maybe we are due one again in england, that was a strange night!

suzie x

Yes i remember our little earth quake over here. The earth moved while me and my husbend slept Yes very strange :wink:
    Joanne
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    So what next then??, Alien invasion?, or a large asteroid hit perhaps!??

Well if the Earth has had it's chips, I'd rather go with a bang than a whimper :!:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Just what kind of warped minds think of these things?

alien breeding programmes, Fat Kev, 3 breasted alien females, armageddon..........

It just has to be the CC Forum. :D:D:D:D:D

and how much I feel at home here is even more worrying. :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Iris x
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    Since 2000 these are the figures for earthquakes worldwide. Last year there were fewer than recent years as shown by the list below. U.S. Geological Survey.

Totals.
    2000: 22256
    2001: 23534
    2002: 27454
    2003: 31419
    2004: 31194
    2005: 30478
    2006: 29568
    2007: 29685
    2008: 31777
    2009: 14791
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/eqstats.php

Don't panic yet, folks. It ain't happening.

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Wow :shock:

why are there less earthquakes :?: what does that mean then :?:

is that something we should worry about :?:

Iris x
  • mellman01
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    You been consulting the Mayan Long Count Calendar mellman?

Yep I'm really worried were in for the big sniff, just not sure how or when, as for Fat Kev didn't they use the annal prob then!?, they always start with that, well they did the last time I was abducted from Didcot high street, it's odd though they looked remarkable like three guy's in a Nova, clever these aliens, next time they grab me I'll insist on athe 3 breasted woman, sounds like fun!.
    Oh I hear the Gordon Brown is really a lizard, well my mate Dave says so, he also says the only way to avoid abduction is to wear a purple track suit!, not sure why??. :roll:
  • mellman01
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    You wan't to borrow my tinfoil hat? I've had no problems with probes or abductions since I got mine.

tinfoilhat.gif

Yep if u can spare it that would be great!. Mind you if the volcano really gets going like it did the last time it become active all hell broke loose so the tin foil will just help be get an even all over crispy tan! if I do then I'm gonna change me name to Mr Chris P Critter!
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Damn....

i threw my purple track suit away years ago. It was in Aylesbury,not far from Didcot actually.better go through the bins and find it again.

E
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mellman01
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Damn....

i threw my purple track suit away years ago. It was in Aylesbury,not far from Didcot actually.better go through the bins and find it again.

E

Best you do and don't forget the olive oil and bake o foil!
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    the only way to avoid abduction is to wear a purple track suit!, not sure why??.

Purple is a colour of power, combining and balancing the two extremes of the electro- magnetic spectrum, the vibrant energy of red and the calm of blue, hot and cold.

I like the colour, but does it HAVE to be a tracksuit :?: It's SO not me :!:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif