A chef to far!

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 18. Apr 2010, 14:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
What is it with Heston Blumenthal, I mean is it just me or is the guy a complete turnip? why mess with perfectly good food!?, his style if it can be called that is a cross between a Frankenstein experiment and an autopsy!, and as for all those brown nosing ego driven celebs that fawn over the latest mess he’s just thrown up, my advice is get a fecking life you look stupid, in years to come you will look back and think"what the hell was I doing".
And as for Waitrose ye Gods why use him to advertise!, I shop in Waitrose on a regular basis as we don’t have an ASDA near by, and if any of you have ever been to Tesco’s at Didcot you will know why I don’t like going there. But what were Waitrose thinking!?, Delia “teach a Chav how to boil an egg” Smith and Frankeblumenthral!, I mean why!, what message were you trying to send out?.
Bad bad move if you ask me, definitely a case of the Emperor wears no cloths.
Right that’s me spleen vented for a bit!

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mell

Hope you are ok?

Hope you feel better too - now you've vented!!! :wink:

I dont like the man myself because he seems to have a big ego and not come across as being a nice person.

Love food though.....

Love

Toni xx
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi Toni spleen is empty thank god!. I just think the man is a twerp, it's not cooking, I watched one of his shows just to see what it was like, it was bloody rubbish when he stiched a pig to a chicken I turned over, I mean what's the point?. :shock:
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    i dont think i would eat much but love watching him as he is so imaginative his candy house the other day was brilliant x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • mellman01
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:
    i dont think i would eat much but love watching him as he is so imaginative his candy house the other day was brilliant x

Sorry bertyboy I just don't get it, but then each to his own, I know people say his restaurant the fat duck is really nice, mind you it's a few hundred squid per head so I wont be going anytime soon!.
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Mell

Good to see you having a good vent there, just be careful you don't kick up too much ash eh! :lol::lol:

I'm with you, think he has a couple of screws lose somewhere. Give me a bacon butty any day rather than an experiment on a plate!

Chris :wink:
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi Chris he just don't float me boat,I quite like Hugh Fernlywhittlestick but even he can get a bit silly, eating slugs I ask you what a stupid thing to do.
    And everytime I see Delia Smith I turn the TV over, she just come over as well, up her own u know what!. :mrgreen:

Sorry went off on one again!
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi again Mel

Delia is just boring, Jamie is lecturing everywhere! but I do like a bit of the Hairy Bikers :shock: :lol::lol: Real proper fattening stuff there.

• mellman01
    Options
    chris7 wrote:
    Hi again Mel

Delia is just boring, Jamie is lecturing everywhere! but I do like a bit of the Hairy Bikers :shock: :lol::lol: Real proper fattening stuff there.

Yeah I'll go with that Chris, those two buggers don't take themselve's to seriously and the food the produce is really good get it down ya neck type of stuff!., oh and they like a pint or two!!
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Is Heston the one who tried to improve the little chef :?: If so then he is just a prat, and thats being polite :D

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • mellman01
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Is Heston the one who tried to improve the little chef :?: If so then he is just a prat, and thats being polite :D

Julie

I don't know!?, he has a shaved head and glasses does that help!?.
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    snowball wrote:

Julie

I don't know!?, he has a shaved head and glasses does that help!?.
    Yes its him I gooled his name.

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    A chef too far :?:
    I was once kissed by Paul Rankin, the Irish chef. I awarded him one Michelin star. :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mellman01
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    A chef too far :?:
    I was once kissed by Paul Rankin, the Irish chef. I awarded him one Michelin star. :D

Only one Joan!
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    I read the title of this post and thought you'd called it "A chef to f@rt" - I'm sorry, but I just CAN'T stop giggling :-)

Nx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    I read the title of this post and thought you'd called it "A chef to f@rt" - I'm sorry, but I just CAN'T stop giggling :-)

Nx

How many drinks did you have at your daughter's party, Nina :?:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    I was sober! (for a change). And to prove it, it's still making me laugh now. I'm such a child, I know!

Nx