mediation meeting cancelled

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 19. Apr 2010, 11:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi

just had a phone call from the mediation person, because of ash cloud and no airports open they had to put off the mediation till this problem sorts its self out, not very happy here because this has been bugging us for a while and was looking forward to getting it sorted, so i suppose we have to carry on as usual till this does eventually get sorted :x :x :x :x :x :x :cry::cry::cry::cry:

sylvia
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    only49 wrote:
    hi

just had a phone call from the mediation person, because of ash cloud and no airports open they had to put off the mediation till this problem sorts its self out, not very happy here because this has been bugging us for a while and was looking forward to getting it sorted, so i suppose we have to carry on as usual till this does eventually get sorted :x :x :x :x :x :x :cry::cry::cry::cry:

sylvia
    Hi Sylvia
    I am so sorry that the mediation has been put back, I know how much you wanted and needed it sorted, hopefully they wont keep you waiting much longer.
    Let us know how you get on, good luck
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Oh dear Sylvia,
    Hopefully it wont be postponed for long
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Oh Sylvia

Poor poor you. You'd got all worked up and ready for this :shock: Must be really disapointing for you.

I do hope they set up another date ASAP.

So sorry

Love

Toni xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    I hate it when this sort of thing happens! All geared up, raring to go, then......zilch.

I also couldn`t help wondering where these people are coming from. Mediation crops up a lot in my own work, and there are lots of trained people. Surely they can`t all be stranded around the world! Is this going to be the new excuse, for poor service, in lots of areas?

I hope it all gets resolved very soon, Sylvia........Ange.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Sylvia,

I am sorry they have cancelled on you and really hope they will get it arranged again very quickly. Its bad enough they are making you jump hoops without it being cancelled for the ash......... Cris x
  • only49
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Oh dear Sylvia,
    Hopefully it wont be postponed for long
    Elizabeth
    not very happy about this but could be worse i suppose at least i'm at home and not planing on flying anywhere so i suppose just have to be patient but that the easier said than done.
  • only49
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Oh Sylvia

Poor poor you. You'd got all worked up and ready for this :shock: Must be really disapointing for you.

I do hope they set up another date ASAP.

So sorry

Love

Toni xx
    yes we where, but just show how dependent we are on all these things, but life going to be like that every now an again, i always try and tell my self that sometimes in life you have these hurdles and you resolve them and then life goes along smoothly for a while and then another bumpy bit and i suppose it for a reason. keep your fingers crossed that the airplanes get back to normal a.a.s.p
  • only49
    Options
    angel1 wrote:
    I hate it when this sort of thing happens! All geared up, raring to go, then......zilch.

I also couldn`t help wondering where these people are coming from. Mediation crops up a lot in my own work, and there are lots of trained people. Surely they can`t all be stranded around the world! Is this going to be the new excuse, for poor service, in lots of areas?

I hope it all gets resolved very soon, Sylvia........Ange.
    hi ange these people are coming from Edinburgh and i live on the Orkney islands the group below Shetland ( you'll need your map book for that one, ) anyway if they were organised there is other ways of getting here and that it by bus or train and then a ferry and there is 2 ferry company that crosses several times a day so not impossible, i guess they just like the convenience of the planes