Tramadol????

Options
margareth64
margareth64 Member Posts: 148
Hi i got my meds changed today one of them is tramadol there was no instructions for dosage with it how often and how many can i take? :?
Margaret

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi there!

I am a member of the forum. It is most unusual not to have the instructions for use on the front of the pill packet. My advice would be to get in touch with the medic that prescribed them to you. No one else can give you that information.

Best wishes
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    How ridiculous!! Did the chemist forget to label the meds? Give them a ring in the morning.

Speedalong
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your enquiry to Helplines. As the other forum members have said this is an area where the prescribing doctor must advise you. Normally it would have been on the prescription which went to the pharmacist, so checking with them is a good first step often.

I don't know if you have seen any of our information on self managing arthritis but you can download it from
    http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/PublicationsandResources/Listedbytype/Booklets

Hope that's helpful

Guy