really fed up

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 21. Apr 2010, 09:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello feeling really stressed to day, had a email from sons class teacher today ( the one with a superior attitude ) :wink::wink: anyway she said in her email that son wont be able to go riding because he needs to loose weight and that he got a rip in his trousers and also banging on about having healthy things to eat, arrrgh she really annoys me, stupid woman, i also rang through to the school and said i was quite happy to take a spare pair of trousers into the school for him to change into, but no that's not good enough, :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
and she let the secretary speak to me instead of talking to me her, well that's just shows what we got to put up with, and most off all my poor son is the one who got to go to school every day and put up with people like her, grrrrr makes me so mad, hubby and myself are trying to resist urge to tell her what we think, :x :x :x but we going to do it the right way and not sink to her level, she not worth it,
rant over now,

thanks

sylvia
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sylvia

That is really unprofessional behaviour on the part of the teacher :!: :shock: Make a copy of the e-mail, and complain to the Headteacher and the school governors if necessary.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • only49
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Sylvia

That is really unprofessional behaviour on the part of the teacher :!: :shock: Make a copy of the e-mail, and complain to the Headteacher and the school governors if necessary.

Joan
    hi joan got a special folder just for her, i saved all emails i ever got from her in there so i can go to any time i like :):):):) a tip i picked up from an encounter with someone from trading standards.

we planing on going to the local council about this in the morning should we show them the email
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Good on you, Sylvia, let us know how you get on

Nx
  • only49
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    Good on you, Sylvia, let us know how you get on

Nx
    hi trying to keep a lid on it is the hard thing we really feel like going in there and give them hell but sometimes in life i found its better to try and find there helpful side or appeal to the nice nature and then if that don't work go in there guns blasting, oh well some people really know how too make sure you have a bad day
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi be fare but stay strong people like this need stopping. what stupid reason for not letting him go riding is exercise and if he needs to loose weight he should be doing more exercise not less stupid woman
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi syvia
    This makes my blood boil, I am just lost for words, all I can say is this teacher is not fit to be teaching, I do hope you can put a stop to this very soon, the stress must be awful :x
    You take care of yourself and of course your family
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hey there Sylvia.

This sounds parramount to bullying.

If there are issues/concerns regarding your child, then they should not be aired in public. You have done the right thing to keep a log of her emails.

She is not the right person to take talk problems through, if there are problems. Making it impossible for you to visit your son to make him comfortable is very stressful for a young person.
    It is also stressful for yourself and you do not need it, especially not being well

Joy
  • only49
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi syvia
    This makes my blood boil, I am just lost for words, all I can say is this teacher is not fit to be teaching, I do hope you can put a stop to this very soon, the stress must be awful :x
    You take care of yourself and of course your family
    Love
    Barbara xx

hi Barbara its not very nice here at the moment to be honest i dread the phone ringing all numbers from school is a withheld number so i don't know who it is, for some daft reason they prefer to have their number withheld, anyway the best time recently was during the Easter holidays because no school hassle and it was bliss, anyway all this is not helping my OA my knees are really bugging me as i type this i sitting in bed with my laptop with my feet up and i wont be much longer for i go to bed i knackered i feel a lot older than 49 more like 79 oh well maybe when finally all this airplanes get back in the air again the mediator from Edinburgh can come and we can sort this out, we got to do something
  • only49
    Options
    hello i like to ask how do you match a horse to a rider, does things like persons weight come into it, for example someone who needs the exercise from the point of view has special needs and has low muscle tone and which means he got weak muscle strength and we feel it would be beneficial to him, he tall for his age taller than both mum and dad now and hubby 5 foot 6 and i shorter than that, anyway body wise he takes after my side tall and stocky

can anyone help and answer my questions
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    only49 wrote:
    hello i like to ask how do you match a horse to a rider, does things like persons weight come into it, for example someone who needs the exercise from the point of view has special needs and has low muscle tone and which means he got weak muscle strength and we feel it would be beneficial to him, he tall for his age taller than both mum and dad now and hubby 5 foot 6 and i shorter than that, anyway body wise he takes after my side tall and stocky

I know very little about horses I'm afraid, but i would have thought that if you spoke to someone at the stables that they use (presumably you could find this out from one of the more helpful members of staff at the school?) about your concerns and asking for their advice, then that might give you a clearer idea.

good luck
    hugs
    WOnky xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Wonkylegs wrote:
    only49 wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

used to work with horse and yes we matched weight, height and ability to every horse thy rod.... they will have horses up to 14-16 stone so I have no idea what the stupid woman is on about....... Cris x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Sylvia,
    What a shame. Horse riding would be a lovely thing for your son and they should not be punishing anyone for being so called over weight! Naughty kids could miss out but not fat, thin, poor, rich, etc.....
    i did have a similar problem with school moaning about my sons lunch box. He has had the same contents for years and my son was a real skinny thing.Everytime I tried to increase or change the amounts or contenets he got upset and wouldnt eat any of it. Eventually got an extra sos roll and crepes but he has dropped the sandwich instead. However he is getting fatter now and I feel the contents arent as healthy. They then had the cheek to write about it in his report(along with the sleeping in my bed) as if it was there hard work that has changed his lunch box.
    Anyway giving him a complex is not going to achieve anything and making you feel like a bad mum is not nice either!!!! If it is any help we all know you are a loving, caring mother so dont let it get you down.
    Take care Sylvia
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Hi Sylvia

I am so sorry he/you are still getting all this rubbish!!!

The poor lad :(

Even i am fuming now :x :x :x

I hope you are saving these emails and printing them off?

Love

Toni xx
  • only49
    Options
    bet the teachers got a big fat **** or a skinny bone **** ! grrrrrrrrr how very dare she talk like this, how dam rude, defo complain about her you may find others have as well and yours will just be more amo for them to fire the stupid cow :x sorry for bad words but im so cross i could spit ! :x
    thats how hubby felt yesterday but he so good he can read between the lines and he got her well and truly worked out, we just got to wait now till the mediation lot come up asured me they will be up its the plains thats mucked this all up grrrr bet you love to be a fly on the wall to see what goes on lol
  • only49
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Wonkylegs wrote:
    only49 wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

used to work with horse and yes we matched weight, height and ability to every horse thy rod.... they will have horses up to 14-16 stone so I have no idea what the stupid woman is on about....... Cris x

hello my son is heading towards 6 feet and is 11 and a half stone and is 14 so still growing, we are now both shorter than he is, must get the height from hubby side as he a bit taller than me.
  • only49
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Hi Sylvia,
    What a shame. Horse riding would be a lovely thing for your son and they should not be punishing anyone for being so called over weight! Naughty kids could miss out but not fat, thin, poor, rich, etc.....
    i did have a similar problem with school moaning about my sons lunch box. He has had the same contents for years and my son was a real skinny thing.Everytime I tried to increase or change the amounts or contenets he got upset and wouldnt eat any of it. Eventually got an extra sos roll and crepes but he has dropped the sandwich instead. However he is getting fatter now and I feel the contents arent as healthy. They then had the cheek to write about it in his report(along with the sleeping in my bed) as if it was there hard work that has changed his lunch box.
    Anyway giving him a complex is not going to achieve anything and making you feel like a bad mum is not nice either!!!! If it is any help we all know you are a loving, caring mother so dont let it get you down.
    Take care Sylvia
    Elizabeth
    thanks Elizabeth its so nice to hear that from someone who out side our family, thanks much appreciated
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    only49 wrote:
    skezier wrote:
    Wonkylegs wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

hello my son is heading towards 6 feet and is 11 and a half stone and is 14 so still growing, we are now both shorter than he is, must get the height from hubby side as he a bit taller than me.

Hi sylvia,
    That doesnt sound overweight actually.
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein