Dear Arthur...

Options
pluggathome
pluggathome Member Posts: 171
edited 21. Apr 2010, 14:55 in Community Chit-chat archive
...I know you like to be with me all the time but sometimes a girl's gotta have some space. Go play with methotrexate, prednisoline and your other little friends for a while, I know they want to play. I'm tired of playing with you, i'm sure you're finding me a bit grumpy too.

I need a holiday.....I took you with me to Gran Canaria and Rome last year but this year I would like a holiday with my hubby. I promise I will behave so can you too and play fair????

I think it's also time you started sleeping in your own bed. I have a spare room you know, nice cushions for you to lie on....try them....please.

Plugg :(

Feeling a bit fed up with arthur at the mo....do you think he'll take any notice of my new kind a ranting...the suttleall out of puff version???

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    if he does let us know and we will all try
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi

Well, I did try to shoot him but that hurt me!! Then I tried to drown him by soaking in the bath longer, but he liked that :) Then I tried to frighten him,,,,,no he did not care.

He is only happy doing what he wants to do. He don't like going for rides in the car he stamped his feet on my hips so I had to change the way I sat then he was not happy with that.

We sometimes agree to do the same thing......what is that? Well he likes it when I take pills to make him sleep. Sometimes he don't like that....then I have one last go a strong pill that does make him sleep sometime a sleeping tablet. then some nights he is happy.

Trish x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Plug,

Oh I so wish we could just ask it to go ad it did :lol::lol::lol: I know what to do to it.......

Sorry your having a bad time with it just now and hope it will soon be better for you. A ((( ))) and a bucket of healing vibes. Cris x
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    My Arthur was lonely so he got himself a friend called Arthur :x they are very norty and at the moment they are out of controll, but I have a plan :wink: well for one of them anyway :wink: and thats if I can get funding for the bloody drug :roll:

Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    My Arthur was lonely so he got himself a friend called Arthur :x they are very norty and at the moment they are out of controll, but I have a plan :wink: well for one of them anyway :wink: and thats if I can get funding for the bloody drug :roll:

Julie xx

Hi Julie,
    What drug you after? My R.A has improved so much since going on Humira. I dont mind sticking needles into my fat tummy if it gets rid of the pain.
    Hope you get the funding sorted very soon and let us know.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Sorry you're in pain, Plugg, and I hope Arthur leaves you to have your holiday in peace

Nx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth the new drug is called RoActemra (tocilizumab) will let you know when they let me know if I've got funding for it.

Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Nice to hear from you again. and ill slap arther for you if you like. He is a real neusance isnt he! from joanne
    Joanne
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    HI Plugg

Naughty arthur :x

I hope he listens to you and goes away for a while. Maybe just maybe - you spoke so nicely to him - he might :)

I will hope that you get a peaceful hloiday just you and the hubby :D

Love

Toni xx
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    hi just what i need at the moment a right good old laugh, :):) if you ask me we should get all everybodys arthur and shoot them or find aother ways of getting rid of him :lol::lol::lol: well they do say that laughter is the best medicine but some days it really hard too isnt it :)
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    My husband says HE has a cure for it and we should try it more often :shock: Hope there's no children reading this - I'm sure you all know what I mean!

Nx
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    My husband says HE has a cure for it and we should try it more often :shock: Hope there's no children reading this - I'm sure you all know what I mean!

Nx
    i know what you mean :wink::wink: trust a man to come up with that :):) but does he know it can really annoy Arthur he don't like that sort of thing going on :lol::lol::lol:

men heh a one track mind :)
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    ninakang wrote:

Nx
    Ha ha ha!!!

My ex thought it was the cure for everything :lol::wink:

Toni xx
  • pluggathome
    pluggathome Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Hi guys

Well, arthur curled up on the corner of the bed last night...so maybe he did listen......or just lulling me into a false sense of security...either way it was nice to have a reasonable night.

I'm liking some of the remedies for our problem 'friend' so I'll load the gun if someone else wants to fire it!

In terms of one particular remedy...it's a good job hubby don't read the forum...nina....he would get on well with your hubby!!

At least I had good news that hopefullyby the time my holiday is here all the chaos will be sorted. :D:D

Pluggxx