New users on the forum

Options
tkachev
tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
edited 25. Apr 2010, 06:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
There have been lots of good names.And Its always nice when people stay and join in on the forum. We have a nice crew here and new peeps are always welcome and have important things to add.....

Where is King Arthur nowadays?That was a great name.

Elizabeth
Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth and Lynne

It's funny you should post this, but I was just looking back at my old posts, especially the first one I posted about this time last year! I'm glad most of the people I talked to back then are still in contact because I do see you all as good friends.

Nx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,939
    Options
    Hi Lynne Elizabeth Nina.
    yes there are a lot of helpfull people on here
    and it is a lovely forum.
    the more the merrier.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • pluggathome
    pluggathome Member Posts: 171
    Options
    I have to say I just love 'collywobble' Lynn. Tis my favourite. Pluggxx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    I try to keep an eye for a newbie, and have posted to a lot of them.

Before Christmas there were so many new people joining I couldn't believe it.

Yes there were some good names, I didn't think to do that.

I hope some of them will post though.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    Hi Elizabeth and Lynne

It's funny you should post this, but I was just looking back at my old posts, especially the first one I posted about this time last year! I'm glad most of the people I talked to back then are still in contact because I do see you all as good friends.

Nx

Hi Nina

I must have known you for a year now because I remember when you first joined, shortly after me.

You and I weren't very inventive in our usernames, were we :?: :lol:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Lynn,

I like 'collywobble' s well but also Wonky Legs and Nearly bionic made me smile but everyone's name is nice is nice and I am really bad at reading the hello page..... I just haven't got enough use in my eyes but feel guilty as hell I don't say hello too much..... Love Cris xx

hey Joan I am named after a cow! (well it does mean something in Cornish :lol::lol: but my cow was called it :lol::lol::lol: ) x
  • c4thyg
    c4thyg Member Posts: 542
    Options
    Rehab!! Dear me, I think you're getting worse.

As for me, I have a nice boring name. Maybe I'll change it. I'm benu bird and another forum. It's an Egyptian hieroglyph that became the Greek phoenix and symbol of rebirth. When my divorce papers are through I intend to get it tattooed on my ankle for a fresh start. I must have been having a really uninspired day when I joined AC! :?
  • tkachev
    Options
    Hi folks

It's changed since I posted this thread earlier, but the name that tickled me when I wrote it was "fatoldgit" - I wonder if they'll say hello!!!! :wink:

Lynn xxxx

Yeah i went and had a look after you posted this thread and saw fatoldgit. Perhaps we should tell them not to be so downtrodden like we did for nobody when she first joined.
    I named myself after a Russian gymnast in the hope that someone would also be into gymnastics on this forum! I was being hopeful.But found a few into the same sort of music and clubs on this forum.
    Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tkachev
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Talking of names, and this is just for the blokes ok, does your willie have a name?

Mine doesn't..but we do have a secret handshake....

Yes I know...coat.. door :roll:

I see no blokes have answered! I am told its Mrs Palmer and her 5 lovely daughters for that secret handshake.
    Elizabeth :lol:

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Isn't it funny that blokes talk to their penises? Almost as though they are a separate entity to the rest of their body?

I don't talk to my boobs or give them names? Men - they're just a completely different species!

Nx
  • c4thyg
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    c4thyg wrote:
    Rehab!! Dear me, I think you're getting worse.

As for me, I have a nice boring name. Maybe I'll change it. I'm benu bird and another forum. It's an Egyptian hieroglyph that became the Greek phoenix and symbol of rebirth. When my divorce papers are through I intend to get it tattooed on my ankle for a fresh start. I must have been having a really uninspired day when I joined AC! :?

Tattoo?.. Ankle?? Boring :D Come on girl, be adventurous!

This is adventurous, I am a haemophiliac remember!! If all goes well, who knows what might be next! :P
  • c4thyg
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    Isn't it funny that blokes talk to their penises? Almost as though they are a separate entity to the rest of their body?

I don't talk to my boobs or give them names? Men - they're just a completely different species!

Nx

My boobs are Tessie and Bessie! ;)
  • ladypea
    ladypea Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi

I'm a new to this forum and have grown up with my username. I just change the way it is spelt every now and then to make it more interesting.

I don't name my bits but in the past other people have :)

ladypea
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Hi Ladypea.

I like your name :D

Cris (the cow - named AFTER a cow) skezier

has just had a foal called Primrose, but one in the past called sweetpea :D

i dont name my bits either....mmm...

takes allsorts i suppose :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • ladypea
    Options
    Thanks Toni

You've just given me another name I could use if ever I get tired of being a lady. Sweetpea sounds just as good!

ladypea
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,939
    Options
    Hi Ladypea.
    its nice to meet a new member.
    it took me about a fortnight to get on here.
    every name i chose had been used.
    i think it is a lovely forum with kind people on it and running it.
    the only thing is we have to have arther with us.
    never mind we show him we can boss him.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • ladypea
    Options
    Hey there Joan & Lynn

I do find the people on here great and it's nice to know there are others who understand what I am going through.

I'm still in denial at times about my condition but when a twinge or pain resurfaces whilst I'm doing everyday tasks, reality soon comes back to me :lol:

ladypea
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Ladypea,

Nice to meet you :D and yep sweetpea is a good one, I use it a fair bit especially for my employers when I can' remember the name :lol::lol: Glad you found the forum but sorry you had to. They are a good lot here. Cris x
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    sometimes unless you actually "say" the name in your head you dont realise its a phrase.
    please, noone change names...its hard remembering as it is...whos whos etc...
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    oneday wrote:
    sometimes unless you actually "say" the name in your head you dont realise its a phrase.
    What? :shock:

It's ok Rehab

Nothing to worry about....

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    us barking who you kidding we sane as everyone else lol. welcome ladypea love the name if known had to live with it would have used something more exciting lol val
    val
  • ladypea
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I haven't laugh sooo much in a long time. We may be suffering in our own way but our sense of humour is still there keeping us and others going :lol:
  • oneday
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    oneday wrote:

well, what i mean is, sometimes if you look at a username it just looks mumbo jumbo letters...but if you actually say it its a phrase..any clearer??
  • oneday
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    oneday wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:

well, what i mean is, sometimes if you look at a username it just looks mumbo jumbo letters...but if you actually say it its a phrase..any clearer??
    Nah! but I still luv ya!

arrh!