school review on wedneday

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 21. Apr 2010, 12:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi not looking forward to next Wednesday a meeting at the school an yearly review :x :cry::( :x :x :roll: with what's gone on i don't feel like going but go to go for my son and we don't want to give the the satisfaction on making things worse not looking forward to it.

sylvia
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    My yearly review for Daniel is on Monday next week. I did make a few notes on the report about the lunch box and the sleeping arrangements and I am sure I will need to defend those comments!

Keep focused Sylvia. Your sons needs are the most important thing.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    My yearly review for Daniel is on Monday next week. I did make a few notes on the report about the lunch box and the sleeping arrangements and I am sure I will need to defend those comments!

Keep focused Sylvia. Your sons needs are the most important thing.

Elizabeth
    they havent bothered to send us any reports yet poor service or should i say crap :):)
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Yes they are a bit slack arent they. Daniel is at respite until 6 o clock every Wednesday now (starting from today). I so need a quiet time as it has been so hectic lately. Try not to worry about the meeting, try to be positive as it might make your health worse.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein