Hi all - I've jus found this forum

Options
malteaser
malteaser Member Posts: 10
edited 25. Apr 2010, 03:52 in Say Hello Archive
Hi all,

I've just found this website and forum in my quest for information and treatments on RA for both myself and my husband.

My ankles have become prone to RA after serious trauma surgery this year. My husband is also suffering RA in the ankles especially with the morning pains.

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Malteaser

A big warm welcome from me.

The members on here are very nice friendly people. Weall try to support one another if they are going through a rough time.

If you have any questions you can post them on the LWA Forum as more people will see them there.

We also have the Chat Forum which is more light hearted. There are always many topics you can post your thoughts on.

We also have a cafe on CChat where you can come for a natter and a cuppa :) There are always people in there to talk to.

Looking forward to seing both of you post soon. :D

Trish xx
  • malteaser
    malteaser Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi,

Thank you for the warm welcome,

I have loads of questions but thought I would start by saying hi and reading up.
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi

Why don't you come and have a cuppa in the cafe we are still up, you will meet a couple of the members.

You are welcome to join us we are there now :D

love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Malteaser

If you have questions, if you post them on the LWA more people will see them there.

You will get people answer.

There is also the Helpline Team they are really nice and helpful too. They can also send you information books about RA also any other type of arther. There is a lot of information in them too.

Trish xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Malteaser Just wanted to send you a warm welcome too, look forward to your posts.

Julie x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi malteaser
    A very warm welcome from me, I love the name..post any questions you have on LWA and come and join us on chit chat.
    Hope to see you posting more very soon.
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Malteaser

Just popping in to say hello and a big welcome from me too. Sorry you and hubby are both suffering there. Do hope you find the site as helpful and supportive as I have done. Do ask any questions, people will offer practical support if they can or send hugs if they can't. Hope to see you around.
    take care
    Chris x
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Hello Malteaser and welcome to the forum, I hope you find it helpful and supportive, I certainly do. The people here are so kind and offer good advice and genuinely care about the other members. Look forward to meeting you on the forum and in the cafe. Take care, xx Bubbles.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi Malteaser

good to meet you :D

sorry about you and your husband having RA too :(

I hope you soon feel at home here and that you find the site as supportive and informative as I have

Love

Toni xx