HELLO!

Options
tillytop
tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
edited 26. Apr 2010, 15:07 in Say Hello Archive
Hello everyone!

I found this forum a few days ago and have been trying to pluck up courage to join - never done this before but everyone seems so friendly that I thought I would give it a go!

I am 42 and have had RA since I was 28.

My "best thing" is gardening and, although heavy digging may be off the agenda for now, I really enjoy pottering gently and sitting quietly in my greenhouse planting seeds and planning future gardening projects.

Assuming I manage to post this message successfully, I am just off to post a Humira question on the "Living with Arthritis" forum so hope to see some of you there later! :D

Comments

• suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hello and welcome!
    glad you found us and plucked up the courage to join and post!!
    everyone is so friendly i'm sure you'll feel comfortable chatting to us all soon.
    sue
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Tillytop just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the forum, I'm 41 and I've had r/a for 5 years. Everyone on here will make you feel welcome, there is c-chat where you can go and have a chat about anything when you're ready come into Vals caffee everything is fat free :wink:
    Look forward to your posts.

Julie x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • tillytop
    Options
    Thanks for your warm welcome to the forum! It's great to find others in the same boat to share with.
    Tillytop. :D
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi Tillytop, just wanted to welcome you, I've only been around a few weeks myself but have been overwhelmed by the warm welcome I've received. So just wanted to share the good wishes. Good luck Brenda :D:D:D
  • tillytop
    Options
    mummyb wrote:
    Hi Tillytop, just wanted to welcome you, I've only been around a few weeks myself but have been overwhelmed by the warm welcome I've received. So just wanted to share the good wishes. Good luck Brenda :D:D:D

Thanks Brenda! This community is really great isn't it? I've never done this before but am so glad I did!
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Tillytop

A big warm welcome from me too. There's not much that I can add to what the girls have told you.

I really hope that you will like us and like the Forums as much as we do.

Love Trish xxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Tillytop

Sorry haven't looked in this bit for a while. Just adding a welcome from me and really hope you do find it as helpful and supportive as I have done. Do post anywhere, they are a really friendly bunch and good company when you need it.
    Take care.
    Chris x
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Welcome to the forum TillyTop, you will love it on here, h010.gif everyone is very supportive, offering good advice and caring about others who have the same problems. Join us in the cafe too, for a good old natter and whatever cakes you fancy.xxx Bubbles.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    Options
    Hi Tilly :D

Very pleased to meet you too!

My favourite thing is pottering in the garden too - the digging I delegate to the kids/husband :wink:

You are so welcome her - reckon you can help us lot too :)

Love

Toni xx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    tillytop wrote:
    mummyb wrote:

Thanks Brenda! This community is really great isn't it? I've never done this before but am so glad I did!

I'd never done anything like it either but am so glad I plucked up the courage to join. Have you discovered chit chat yet, there are some really funny threads on there that have really cheered me up, particularly the one about spiders. It is so good to know that there are others around who understand exactly what it means to have arthritis, its such a comfort. Best wishes, Brenda :D:D:D:D
  • tillytop
    Options
    Thanks all for your kind welcome! Looking forward to visiting the cafe - the cakes sound scrummy!
    Tilly X