i hate

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 23. Apr 2010, 11:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi i hate all with held numbers especailly when they dont leave a message, has anyone else had this happen ? i went along to a building society who i know with holds there number and asked if it was them, and no it wasnt, apparently they are not allowed to leave a message on someone machine daft really, a bit like that programe that used to be years ago called thats life, remeber the had a bit on there for daft rules " more than my jobs worth "

sylvia
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    If you are with BT, you can get them to put a message on, saying this number does not accept anonymous calls Sylvia. Don`t know about any of the other companies.......Ange.
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Hiya

Virgin also do the same as BT, but if you get called by your bank etc, then they can't get through? We have got an answer phone at home but don't switch it on for this very reason!

Nx
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    angel1 wrote:
    If you are with BT, you can get them to put a message on, saying this number does not accept anonymous calls Sylvia. Don`t know about any of the other companies.......Ange.
    thats not choose to refuse is it, i know you can block some some numbers only trouble is my sons school always have there number with held but then they have got my mobile number
    sylvia :)stern02.gif