typical teenager

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 24. Apr 2010, 18:08 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi son behaving behaving like a teenager this morning, :( awkward contrary, and dont like change, thankfully he's not a girl and dont bare grudges much like his dad says what he has to and then over and done with, they just love trying to get a reaction dont they but i dont fall for it, i just do the opposite :) for example he came home with his trousers ripped last week and was embarrassed about and would only tell me what was wrong, so i went out to the shops and got him some jogging trousers as he cant manage buttons so it has to be pull up ones, anyway they were different to what he had been wearing and didnt like it as yes you guessed it :) made a big fuss, so i said if you dont want them i have them and he soon changed his mind, boys will be boys oh well.
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It's the kevin and Perry effect, sadly girls get it to, well our 14 year old daughter does, talk about teddy out the flippin pram, ye gods I thought I had a short fuse!.
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    mine were both sleeping over at friends/relatives last night - very restfull evening i had :D
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Can you remember being that age yourself :?: I can, and I know that I was an absolute HORROR :!: :shock: I went through a really rebellious period, and I don't know how anyone coped with me. I always feel sympathy for teenagers, especially as I think they are under a lot of pressure these days.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    You're still going through your rebelious period, Joan :shock:

I won't go on and on (for a change) but as parents of THREE girls, we're sure to get this all in stereo! Just as an example, I went into my eldest's bedroom without knocking the other night and you would think the WORLD had ended and I was the culprit!

I do remember this age well, which is what I'm trying to focus on. No one understands and you're the first and only one to be going through these feelings. It's NOT hormonal, the world really is rubbish and life is so unfair!

Nx
  • oneday
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Can you remember being that age yourself :?: I can, and I know that I was an absolute HORROR :!: :shock: I went through a really rebellious period, and I don't know how anyone coped with me. I always feel sympathy for teenagers, especially as I think they are under a lot of pressure these days.

I cant believe you were like that!

When did it end? (just so i know when it wont be like a war zone!)

and cant believe they both are staying with relatives etc again...i could have gone out and made the most of it but i am enjoying the tranquility and being able to watch t.v. without having to jump up etc
  • oneday
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    You're still going through your rebelious period, Joan :shock:

I won't go on and on (for a change) but as parents of THREE girls, we're sure to get this all in stereo! Just as an example, I went into my eldest's bedroom without knocking the other night and you would think the WORLD had ended and I was the culprit!

I do remember this age well, which is what I'm trying to focus on. No one understands and you're the first and only one to be going through these feelings. It's NOT hormonal, the world really is rubbish and life is so unfair!

Nx

im sending one of mine over to yours!
  • oneday
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    It's the kevin and Perry effect, sadly girls get it to, well our 14 year old daughter does, talk about teddy out the flippin pram, ye gods I thought I had a short fuse!.

whats her bedroom like?!!!!!!!!!it winds me up looking at it and i refuse to do it for her anymore
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    oneday wrote:
    mine were both sleeping over at friends/relatives last night - very restfull evening i had :D

Hmmph!!!
    were they at mine I had two extra last night!!!! :shock:

Love

Toni xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    You're still going through your rebelious period, Joan [ quote Nina]

How right you are, Nina :!: :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • oneday
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    oneday wrote:

Hmmph!!!
    were they at mine I had two extra last night!!!! :shock:

Love

Toni xx

hee hee :D