Daytime telly is rubbish!!!!!

2»

Comments

• janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    The only daytime programme I watch is Doctors, I got into it while I was off sick now I put it on my tv planner so I can watch it when I get in from work. Yes I am sad but I don't have many pleasures and plenty of pain so it's my treat. So there!!

Janie :lol:
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Janie

Sounds fair enough to me - there's plenty more strange goings on in the world than taping Doctors so you don't miss it. You only have to read some of the posts on this forum to see proof of that!

Nx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Since im off work and mainly housebound, ive been watching tv more than usual and its rubbish!!! Ive got sky and all those channels and not a thing thats interesting on them!!! Anyone else agree ?

Have you tried the Animal Planet, if you like animals they do some nice documentaries. I do love the programmes on there.

There are also a lot of other ones on channel 7. What programmes do you like?

Trish
  • margareth64
    margareth64 Member Posts: 148
    trisher wrote:
    Since im off work and mainly housebound, ive been watching tv more than usual and its rubbish!!! Ive got sky and all those channels and not a thing thats interesting on them!!! Anyone else agree ?

Have you tried the Animal Planet, if you like animals they do some nice documentaries. I do love the programmes on there.

There are also a lot of other ones on channel 7. What programmes do you like?

Trish
    Ive watched Animal Planet for years best thing on telly and i love Nat Geo channel its got programmes about animals too!! My favourite programme is Dog Whisperer with Cesar Milan i love that programme i wish id seen him when he cam here on tour!!!
    Margaret
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Isn't tha Cesar bloke lovely!!

TCH!!!
    TCH!!!

Works every time - been trying it on my hubby :D

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Slightly fibbed in an earlier post. I also record Doctors. Dr Daniel Granger, aka Matthew Chambers. Yum-yum. Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Daytime Tv is brain shrinker
    !!! I have to admit watchng Jeremy Kyle occasionally makes me laugh and cringe.

My Daytime favourites are Gilmore Girls(although Ive seen them all now) and Scrubs occasional watching Angel just for a David Boreanz fix he is so gorgeous :P

Loose women is entertaining but I often miss it as I have an afternoon nap :oops:

Theresa x
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx