what a day

only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 3. May 2010, 08:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi

today has been a very busy day, had a early start had a meeting at son school which just proved nothing will ever change from there point, and we are still waiting for this mediation to happen, the lady trying to get hold of the person's required for this to take place, and you know that people can make them self's scarce when they have to, still confirms all my feelings are about they not doing things right, no other way than the mediation way.

son is having tooth problems again also at the mo again so got to go and get it sorted on friday so that will be a busy stressful day, i hoping for some quite time very soon first time i got sat down and had some me time, got to pick son up later on and get him organised and then i can finally relax oh boy.

sylvia
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Sylvia

    I'm so sorry that you are having all these problems with your son's school. It is a worry you could do without. I'm also sorry about the tooth problems. I am not surprised that you are feeling stressed.

    I hope you manage to get a bit of me-time to relax and unwind.

    Joan
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Sylvia

    I'm so sorry that you are having all these problems with your son's school. It is a worry you could do without. I'm also sorry about the tooth problems. I am not surprised that you are feeling stressed.

    I hope you manage to get a bit of me-time to relax and unwind.

    Joan
    thanks joan well i suppose if they are bothering me its keeping my mind of arthur but i should be so lucky heh, i do think that if we want things to chage we got to do something about it.
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 2,056
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    That was a busy day - I hope you get things sorted soon

    Nx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 26,739
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi sylvia

    What a grotty day :(

    bet getting your son's teeth sorted will be no mean feat either :shock:

    I hope - maybe - tomorrow may be a bit quieter?

    Love

    Toni xx
    Love

    Toni xxx
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    still a bit painful after my day yesterday but having a me day today, also hubby's birthday and or anniversary so enjoying the peace and quite, and resting as much as I can, son at respite till 6.30 and I managed to ask them to bring him home from now on from the place he goes to to try and help me, wasn't easy to ask for help but got to start living with it ( Arthur ) even if sometimes we don't hit it off all that well, But still stubborn and determined not to let it control me too much.

    thanks very much for all the support I receive as I remember someone saying on a post somewhere " the support second to none " and I think its brilliant and would really miss all the support I have been given well done all of you.

    sylvia
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Sylvia,
    My little girl has a hurt tooth at the moment. Trying to book a dentist appoiintment for her but everywhere is restricted and busy.She eats too many sweets and I did warn her but will she listen....hope your son can get it sorted quickly.
    My annual review went well. They were very kind to me after I ticked them off about my arthritis and how difficult things get.I also feel settled about his next prospective school. This was worrying me and it could have involved traipsing around different schools/ research (and lots of it) and finally appeals!!!But I quite like the school the borough have suggested.
    Thats one less fight on my hands.
    Come on Sylvia get those feet up and enjoy your anniversary and hubbys birthday. All the best,
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

    Define yourself........

    Harvey Fierstein
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    tkachev wrote:
    Hi Sylvia,
    My little girl has a hurt tooth at the moment. Trying to book a dentist appoiintment for her but everywhere is restricted and busy.She eats too many sweets and I did warn her but will she listen....hope your son can get it sorted quickly.
    My annual review went well. They were very kind to me after I ticked them off about my arthritis and how difficult things get.I also feel settled about his next prospective school. This was worrying me and it could have involved traipsing around different schools/ research (and lots of it) and finally appeals!!!But I quite like the school the borough have suggested.
    Thats one less fight on my hands.
    Come on Sylvia get those feet up and enjoy your anniversary and hubbys birthday. All the best,
    Elizabeth
    just what i have been doing elizabeth my son got a appointment for the morning to go and get it all sorted, been talking to him about it and said when we see nigel tomorrow we ark him what going to happen so here's a laugh i been following my orders from my friends here and i feel i made an incrediable amount of friends since i jioned this forum
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Great. No need to feel alone with this forum. Hope appointment went well and the pain has ceased. Poor lad.

    Take care
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

    Define yourself........

    Harvey Fierstein
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    tkachev wrote:
    Great. No need to feel alone with this forum. Hope appointment went well and the pain has ceased. Poor lad.

    Take care
    Elizabeth
    son got to go into hospital next monday 10th got to take him in for 7.45, he be back home same day, he not going to be good at wating but i just have to take his dvd player and some dvds in to keep him happy, he made a bit of a fuss about that he wont be able to have any breakfast in the morning but i said he got 2 choices he either keeps putting up with the sore tooth as he put it or he has no breakfast and has no pain, he says he rather have no breakfast and get it sorted, i dont know how he feels about it but dont want to worry him by keep talking about it too much so i just see how it all goes.
    sylvia :)stern02.gif