annie

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 17. May 2010, 08:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi good luck with the house move hope it all goes smoothly for you we are here if you need us take care do not over do things
r020.gif

just wait till you doing this
h074.gif

val
val

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Val, thank you so much........I have just started a thread for the week, I thought you might all be amused. Yes, can't wait to get into the garden, hope it's raining down there as it all needed a drink yesterday.

Annie
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hope all goes smoothly Annie ....try not to tire yourself out.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Annie
    Good luck with the house move, when it is over you can sit back and enjoy the summer, if you need any help just shout and we will all be there :)
    take care
    love barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Ah, thank you all so much for your offers of help and sandwiches...both will be needed.

Forgot to say that to add a certain something to the week I have a Rheumy appointment tomorrow lunch time! If she thinks I'm going to be staying there this time, she can think again!

I am grateful to them at the hossy, I am staying under their care until I am transferred on by whoever to wherever. I don't think I could face the next few months without some backup.....I have more confidence knowing that I can ring for help if or when I need it.

Annie
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Annie we will be down there like a shot to rescue you.

p065.gif

The bus is at the ready.

Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Ah, thank you all so much for your offers of help and sandwiches...both will be needed.

Forgot to say that to add a certain something to the week I have a Rheumy appointment tomorrow lunch time! If she thinks I'm going to be staying there this time, she can think again!

I am grateful to them at the hossy, I am staying under their care until I am transferred on by whoever to wherever. I don't think I could face the next few months without some backup.....I have more confidence knowing that I can ring for help if or when I need it.

Annie

Annie

I have the rope tied around your waist. You won't be staying. Just give one pull if she says that and I will pull you out. :D

Trish xxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,947
    Options
    Hi Annie and family
    enjoy your move and try not to work to hard.
    i hope you dont leave anything behind.
    remember where you put the teapot.
    good luck for you all and your new house.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,470
    Options
    dachshund wrote:
    Hi Annie and family
    enjoy your move and try not to work to hard.
    i hope you dont leave anything behind.
    remember where you put the teapot.
    good luck for you all and your new house.
    joan xx

Good advice there from Joan

Hope the move goes smoothly Annie

Lots of love Toni xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    :D Wishing you all the very best in your new home. It will be lovely when you get there, shut the door and breathe a huge sigh of relief :D Home Sweet Home :D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.