More lyrics annon!

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 18. May 2010, 04:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
Right Joan you get this in the first reply and I'll!, I'll!!, I'll post some more that's what I'll do, but they will be so off the wall you wont stand a chance of getting em,oh yes I've only just scratched the surface I can tell you!, tomorrow this web site tomorrow the!!!!......................., Hmmmmm?, well??!, bugger, less Prozac I guess!? :roll:

Sorry I digress, right you lot while the disco biscuits are zig zaggin through me veinstell me the song and the artist for this batch of lyrics.

I still see her standing by the water
Standing there looking out to sea
And is she waiting there for me
On the beach where we used to run

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Right Joan you get this in the first reply and I'll!, I'll!!, I'll post some more that's what I'll do, but they will be so off the wall you wont stand a chance of getting em,oh yes I've only just scratched the surface I can tell you!, tomorrow this web site tomorrow the!!!!......................., Hmmmmm?, well??!, bugger, less Prozac I guess!? :roll:

Sorry I digress, right you lot while the disco biscuits are zig zaggin through me veinstell me the song and the artist for this batch of lyrics.

GALVESTON..........Glen Campbell, one of my all time faves Melly.....Ange
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Disco biscuits? Wot them? Painkillers? Lovin' the phrase. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    angel1 wrote:
    mellman01 wrote:

GALVESTON..........Glen Campbell, one of my all time faves Melly.....Ange
    Oh mine to...long hot summers :):)
    Love
    Barbara
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Oh drat :!: :!: I missed this earlier :!: :shock:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi Ange well done, I like a lot of his stuff must be coz my dad and mum liked him, I also liked him in true grit I love the part where John Wayne is ridding head long at the bad guys and starts the charge with the imortal lines, "fill ya hands u son af a bitch!" then puts the reins in his mouth and charges firing guns from both hands!, op's sorry I'm showing me age now!.

Barbara it’s nice all the memories a song will bring back from years past.

Joan don’t worry I’ll post another later today 4 ya!.

Mell