blood pressure meds

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 18. May 2010, 03:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
well was a good girl have taken blood pressure meds started last night (yes have put it off) i will not know if it working as did not know had it so will have to wait for blood pressure check to see if normal lol if i have ever been normal. :D:D:D:D:D had to take before bed so slept off and dizzyness it might have caused
val
val

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Blood pressure meds are renowned for side effects. I stopped taking mine and I feel so much better. The humira caused a rise in my BP which meant stronger drugs to reduce it. I tried them and felt dreadful - What's the point of lower blood pressure when you face a lethargy so intense you don't want to get out of bed?

I gave up smoking to reduce my BP - and it went up. Another myth peddled by docs.

The Husband is also on them, and I so wish he wasn't. He has the classic, masculine side effect that the docs never tell you about. I suppose that on the plus side his BP is controlled, so he'll be with me for longer! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    must admit have tried everything not to have to go on them but nothing worked lol and it much higher than good for me. will see how it goes .
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

I rally hope they don't give you side effects and work fast. I have low bp (well one arm does) so have never had them..... Fingers crossed for you. Cris xx