Here's my talented Nephew

Options
katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 19. May 2010, 06:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Folks,

here's a link to my nephew's song. He wrote it a couple of years ago and this rather 'moody' video was recorded one sunday morning after a very heavy saturday night. If he ever makes it big I can proudly say that I bought him his first kiddies keyboard and gave him his first guitar.

www.myspace.com/panicattract

Kate x

Sorry meant to say the best song to listen to is 'Weather Systems' which you can see on youtube (sorry thought I'd put the correct link on this but hadn't!!! - this bl***y Labrinthitis is addling my brain!!!) :?: :?:

Comments

• sarahrockfan
    sarahrockfan Member Posts: 79
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hey Kate
    They're good. Listened to picket line, it sounds like that song could be on CSI vegas when they do they're lab work :D
    TC
    Sarah
    katekelly wrote:
    Hi Folks,

here's a link to my nephew's song. He wrote it a couple of years ago and this rather 'moody' video was recorded one sunday morning after a very heavy saturday night. If he ever makes it big I can proudly say that I bought him his first kiddies keyboard and gave him his first guitar.

www.myspace.com/panicattract

Kate x

Sorry meant to say the best song to listen to is 'Weather Systems' which you can see on youtube (sorry thought I'd put the correct link on this but hadn't!!! - this bl***y Labrinthitis is addling my brain!!!) :?: :?:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,471
    Options
    Hi kate

bet you are proud of him :D

Kate - you take it steady till it goes off - no fancy computer links eh? :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Kate,

He is very talented isn't he. I particularly like Weather Systems

I've found the Youtube link you were after

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JNxqyVh_N8

Now we can see him too. He looks a very nice young man :wink: He looked as though he was part of a group on the first link but on Youtube he's solo ....had his friends fell out with him?

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'