Labrynthitis-how much longer!!

Options
katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 22. May 2010, 13:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
I don't if any of you have noticed but I haven't been around much lately as I've been suffering from Labrynthitis!! - and to tell the truth I'm fed up of it now!! So my questions are have any of you had it and how much longer will it last and when can I stop taking the anti-sickness drugs? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Any info would be gratefully received.

Kate x

Comments

• Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    OH Kate, I really feel for you!

IT is a horrid thing to have to deal with , and I am afraid that I can't tell you anything more postive, as it seems to take everyone differently.

I hope the tablets are helping, and that you manage to kick it into touch soon.

special healing wonky hugs (((((((((())))))))))
    Wonky xxxxxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Kate,

That's a long time and I don't know how long is normal..... I only had it once and that was 10 days or so but hope your tablets soon work and fingers crossed. ((( ))) Cris x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,471
    Options
    Hi kate

I had 'directional vertigo' which was similar - world spinning and nausea even if someone sat by me on the settee :shock:

I had stemetil (I think) from teh doc and yes it did work, but took roughly 3 months or more to go. sorry but once on meds was way better.

SIL gets something like it too fairly regularly - calls it 'going lollipop' :wink: Jelly head :D

Get down the docs ASAP

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    i have noticed you only come on here some weekends so thought you were busy. Sorry to read you have yet more unpleasentness in your life.

Bet wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Kate

I hope you start to feel better soon.

love Trish xxx