Hay Fever....... who's got it ?

Options
elnafinn
elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
edited 19. May 2010, 14:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Alan,

No, I do not suffer from hayfever and I am eternally grateful and hope it never calls my way either. :roll: :wink: I am sorry to hear that you are suffering, you have my sympathy and all other others who are unlucky enough too.

Luv
Elna x
The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Alan
    Sorry you are suffering, I only get mild hay fever...touch wood (my Head) but my granddaughter has just started with it, on top of her asthma its a pain , she dose have nasal drops when it get really bad...they are very good.
    Take care
    Barbara
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    One blessing of humira and meth - no immune system, ergo no reaction! Drove past acres and acres of rape today, in the past that would have meant sneezing, eyes running, sinuses blocked and painful. Today, car window down, inhaling the extraordinary scent of it all! YIPPEE! I love not having hay fever, it's a novelty that has yet to wear off.

I apologise to those who do have it. I know what hell it is and I sympathise. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    i get it wear glasses all summer or eyes run and get sore nose runs and get sores in it horrid it not nice at all val
    val