Wot beautifull weather

Options
keith1965
keith1965 Member Posts: 13
edited 22. May 2010, 11:51 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello all well wot great weather we are having it seems along time since we last had some its realy busy where I live as we are only 5 mins walk to the sea front so I guess I wont be walking my 2 puppys on the beech today . Hope your all enjoying it and feeling a bit brighter

keith

Comments

• only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    i live on a scottish island and its normally a windy place especially in the winter, but its a really lovely day here too, this is excatly what i was hoping we was going to get when we had such a long bad winter.

long may it continue
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • keith1965
    keith1965 Member Posts: 13
    Options
    hello keith i dont think ive met you b4! welcome to our wonderfull play group! :lol:

yes beautifull in northants too,wish i was by the sea :roll:

what puppys do you have , i would like to be able to bottle puppy smell!! :lol:

Hi I have a parsons jack russell 6 months old and a patterdale terrier who is 3 months old they are fantasic realy friendly and full of fun and love
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's sunny in Suffolk! Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Keith,

Tis lovely here as well and set at least till tomorrow......I did see a weather forecast and it set till tomorrow here :wink:

Ah Patterdales are lovely :D keep thinking I might get a spaniel pup..... but...... shall see cus its a lot of work and one of my dog is a bit insane and might make training a pup a bit hard..... Cris

Oh Sylvia,

Its a lovely place to be though and really glad you got some sun. x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    Hi everyone it is lovely

you are right Keith :D

BUT has anyone else got a snowfall of dandelion seeds???

they are evrywhere I think I hoovered yesterdays up this morning and they looked like clumps of floating frogspawn

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Been roasting slowly in the garden......

That seafront are you at?
    elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    It's fabulous weather here in Derby too. I wish I could enjoy it and sit in the shade or lie on the trampoline with my girls but I am stuck indoors finishing my assignment :-(

Still, I catch my train tomorrow night for my therapy course - a fortnight away in Penrith making myself feel better woohoo!

Nx 8)

PS - I can wear sunglasses indoors if I want to
    PPS - mainly wimmin will answer this - have you run out of things to wash yet?! I've done 5 loads today *lol*
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    It's fabulous weather here in Derby too. I wish I could enjoy it and sit in the shade or lie on the trampoline with my girls but I am stuck indoors finishing my assignment :-(

Still, I catch my train tomorrow night for my therapy course - a fortnight away in Penrith making myself feel better woohoo!

Nx 8)

PS - I can wear sunglasses indoors if I want to
    PPS - mainly wimmin will answer this - have you run out of things to wash yet?! I've done 5 loads today *lol*

Nina I seem to have had what can only be described as a washing frenzy, I was sick of using the tumble dryer :roll: so I'm making the most of it while I can. Now do I take my curtains down and wash them :?
    Julie x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hello Keith

I've just seen on TV that the cricket in Birmingham is being played in 80 degree heat, but the Test Match in Antigua, West Indies, is delayed by rain :!: :lol:

I hope you enjoy your course, Nina.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Hi Julie and Joan

I was thinking of taking down my nets but am saving that joyous job for tomorrow because I need to crack on with this assignment. I really should disconnect this laptop from the internet! I wouldn't do your curtains at this time of day, Julie, just think of having to iron and rehang them this evening!

Joan, thanks for your kind words. I'm hoping to come back from the course relaxed and refreshed, but will be coming back to the office move! But hey-ho, at least now I'll be facing it armed :-)

Assignment is really coming on. I'd get a lot more done if I couldn't hear and see the girls screaming and laughing in the garden and the bounces on the trampoline!

Nx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Its as hot as it can be here in Lancashire l025.gif most of the neighbours are out f025.gif but, it is not my cup of T, I just end up in a total lather with legs like balloons. We have the air conditioner going in the house and it is wonderful and cool. r020.gif could not be without it when it get to 80 degrees plus.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    bubbles wrote:
    Its as hot as it can be here in Lancashire l025.gif most of the neighbours are out f025.gif but, it is not my cup of T, I just end up in a total lather with legs like balloons. We have the air conditioner going in the house and it is wonderful and cool. r020.gif could not be without it when it get to 80 degrees plus.

oooohhh!!! bubbles ... I want one!!!!!! (air conditioner that is!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ) have to settle for all the windows open and all the venetian blinds closed :roll:

still .... hubby ventured into the loft and found our fans, so we have then for tonight at least :D:D

enjoy the sun everyone cos we never know when IT WILL :oops: staya nd when it will go!

hugs
    WOnky
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    It was our bargain of the year WOnky. Saw it in a charity shop, they had no clue what it was, just had "radiator" on the sticker and £30. I said to OH, buy it QUICK. It is almost brand new and the same one is way over £200 in Argos. It is wonderful, working a treat at the moment. The girl in the shop said "what is it anyway"? I said oh, it's just a fan love, thanks, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).