Sunshine

Options
wendgro
wendgro Member Posts: 296
edited 25. May 2010, 17:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Been waiting for this glorious weather for so long and now it's here I ache all over as if it's cold and raining. My feet are swollen and I have midge bites on my legs and glad to get in the shade. There is no pleasing some people hahaha :idea:

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Wendy I am so sorry and wont say what it like here........ Get the midges though :lol::lol:

Sorry your aching all over and leaving you a ((( ))) and will put you out a chair so if you like you can pop down :wink: Hope tomorrow's better for you. Cris x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    just love to be warm little and often hope you all get to enjoy some warmth we need vit d val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    i love clutter lol and any excuse to natter what else would we talk about if not the weather
    val
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    For goodness sake, why start another topic on the weather when one has already been started, it just clutters the forum.

Hi Del

Both threads were started today within an hour or so of each other. Not everyone flits from one zone to the other on here. Some people never post on the CC forum.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Delboy

perhaps you should go to the grumpy thread on cc forum, sounds as though you need to!! 8)

Janie
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Wendy, I prefer cooler days, my joints don't like the warm weather at all love Jaspercatxx
  • valval
    Options
    janie68 wrote:
    Delboy

perhaps you should go to the grumpy thread on cc forum, sounds as though you need to!! 8)

Janie

wish i thought of that lol
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    We're never happy - it's too cold, it's too hot. Yup. It's weather. It does stuff. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Hi wendy sorry the weather isnt suiting you. :( I was looking forward to it as well. and ive not slept at night and been to tired in day to do anything for a couple of days. And i ache all over.:(

Not all bad my hubbys bought me some dresses as im too hot in day and its killing me. I lost weight and had no skirts or dresses in my size now im sorted :lol:
    I hope you will feel better soon. I hope u can sleep well all the best from joanne :D
    Joanne
  • ailsamary
    ailsamary Member Posts: 38
    Options
    wendgro wrote:
    Been waiting for this glorious weather for so long and now it's here I ache all over as if it's cold and raining. My feet are swollen and I have midge bites on my legs and glad to get in the shade. There is no pleasing some people hahaha :idea:

ahhhhhhhhhh i was about to make a post to ask if it was only me, since the hot weather started i have felt exactly like that and my feet and hands are more swollen/painful , fortunatly no midgey bites though :lol:
  • tjc123
    tjc123 Member Posts: 139
    Options
    Well I thought it was just me :lol:

I am in a lot of pain with the hot weather my joints are so swollen & painful.Yesterday my hands were that bad I couldnt make a fist.Since I have had to come off my hydroxy tablets I feel like Im back to square 1 with my pains :( Now im just waiting for a letter to see my rheumy. to see what meds they can put me on next.

I hope everyone is feeling better today xxx
    tjc
  • wendgro
    wendgro Member Posts: 296
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies didn't realise it would cause such a commotion duplicating similar posts ah well its all in the game of communication how say you. It's been a bit cooler today and felt better but have increased my meds a bit being flexible with them does help.
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Del

This is the only forum I'm on, and also I'm a computer numpty :oops: What do you mean by forum clutter?

Lynn x

Forum clutter is where there are several threads on the same subject but may have a different heading. i.e. Thunder, Hot, Sunshine etc but all talking about the current weather. In reality the mods should merge them into one topic* so when people want to reply they don't have to look through a load of 'clutter' to find which one they wanted to respond to.

*This forum is an old format so I don't know if it's possible to do this, if it isn't the guidelines should ask people to make a search before posting to save duplication.
    just chill delboy not every1s good at this posting lark dont make em feel uncomfortable they might never post again fearing they will get it wrong! X
  • valval
    Options
    that true there is no right of wrong in this game just post what you want and some one will answer
    val
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi
    I thought it was only me......N ot for one minute did I think the heat would do that....I know what I'm like in dam p and cold weather. I'm not a sunworshipper either and knew from past experience thatg I would feel drained but didnt think it would m ake my aches and pains worse....Thanks for the posts

Love
    Hileena