Support

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 23. May 2010, 21:41 in Living with Arthritis archive
I am new here and I have loved it. It's been good finding other people who have at least some idea of how difficult life can be. I have received so much support and encouragement in the past few weeks, it has been wonderful. I hope I have done the same in return.

I didn't know, though, because no-one explained, that there are rules. I didn't realise that we could not express opinions and thoughts, and that flouncing would lead to censorship. I didn't know, because no-one explained, that certain threads (or all threads) had rules and restrictions.

I thought, mistakenly, that we are grown-ups. (That's torn it - give it two hours, it'll be pulled!)

Perhaps the old hands would kindly post pointers and instructions about what we can and cannot do. Perhaps weekly would be good, because people join all the time and they won't understand either. That would be very helpful. Dreamdaisy (who is tired and feeling sarcastic, but I guess that's not allowed.)
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    What on earth's going on here??????? :? :? :?
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi DD

When you join this forum and look under Forum Information, Getting Started, it tells you how to Start Posting and also in block capitals, says DON'T FORGET TO READ OUR HOUSE RULES
    These are for the benefit of all forum users.

Perhaps you missed this. :)

Night, night,
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    DD is asking about the rules of the forum on this thread so I gave her that information. :)

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    I have no idea what's going on, I just wanted to send a big hug (a gentle one, of course :wink:). I hope you're feeling a bit better today, dreamdaisy. x
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi DD have pm-d you.

Hope you are ok.

Speedalong :?:
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Hi dream daisy just posting to give support as i like your postings.
    Hope u keep posting what evers happened not getting involved. I enjoy the site and apprechiate everyone on here. I dont like anyone to feel hurt. This site is just brilliant and everyone on here are just priceless. :D joanne
    Joanne
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    i think this has come about re mellmens thread about a forum member who hasnt been on lately and site rules....so youd only know if youd been flitting round all the forums..
    if i have got this idea completley wrong,sorry.
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Thanks it makes sense now :) Sending you (((hugs))) DD, hope you're OK, Brenda :):):)