My problem with a 6ft 5ins " gangster " what shoul

Options
oneday
oneday Member Posts: 1,434
edited 25. May 2010, 11:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
I can sympthaize (cant spell today) as had to put up with various inconsiderate people over the weekend.
Problem is you cannot reason with unreasonable people cos theres brain cells arent firing right in a biological nutshell!
However, looks arent always fitting with the person.
I once glared,giving the evils, at a house will loud music and next minute occupant came out,saw me glaring and gave a pleasant smile at me, oblivious to the aura of annoyance i was giving off.

So, for now perhaps if you ring council and ask has anyone else complained too, then keep a diary,then decide what you want to do.
If hes a real gangster you might be lucky as someone else might put him out of your misery! haa haa....

Comments

• oneday
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    you know what i would like to machine gun the lot of them.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Alan
    Have you tried talking to him :shock: my youngest son is a body builder he is 35 but he is a big softy...maybe your neighbour will be the same...sorry I think I know whats coming :roll: :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    keep your head down, these bully love a good fight...dont you wish the law would back you up, but sadly they dont.
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Oh dea Alan

I think i ahve to agree with Oneday....

call to the council to see if others have complained then keep some records so you can assess just how bad it is. Easier to see it on paper than try to remember.

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    This is a difficult situation to be in. Some people are above the law and dont care how others feel. We have had 5 different lots of renters from council next door and each time I have had to wait and see who we get. When i first moved in family were so noisy but mum was lovely but she had no idea how bad it was cos she was always out herself.They soon left and then we had a dreadful incident where fella set the house alight due to a domestic. They soon left. Next family noisy rows but approachable and last lot noisy but reasonable behaved kids(at the mo). It is so rare to get very good neighbours nowadays so you are not alone.
    But I feel if you say anything this could escalate and become worse sadly. We try to make friends with neighbours so then we can approach them in a light hearted manner.OH has just mowed neighbours lawn.

elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • oneday
    Options
    barbara / one day,
    erm I'm sorry you can't really talk to this guy, he's been living next door for 2 years and I've never passed the time of day with him. The only time I have spoke to any of his family is when his chav daughter had a row with my mother on the first day.
    What makes it worse at the moment is that the guy on the other side of his house has bowel cancer and really ill.

If youre in rented property eg.council, havent they tenancy agreement re behaviours etc..
    guess waste of time talking as he will do it more...
    perhaps we could all pray for you it stops, and before anyne is over sensitive as it seems to be lately, i am not knocking anyones relgion. perhaps we could all pray that people are more sensitive...i actually believe this works.
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    hi

i phone the police if there music like that every time they do it, i would in fact i had a noisy neighbour and thats what i did and its been quite since
    if you phone the police they wont say who complained they ask for your name but its just for there records they wont tell anyone who phoned.
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Poor you! I had a neighbour from hell my solution was to sell up & move but thats easy said than done! Hope it doesnt make you poorly! X
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Well you could always take a contract out on him, fat kev is about somewhere on here wandering aimlessly about since the bunker was forced to close, better still try and make friends with him, you never know when you might need a cup of suger or some under the counter pharmaceutical!.
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    There is an anonymous phone number you can ring to report crimes and nuisance problems.

Sorry you are having problems.
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    sorry your having problems.
    we had it too a few yrs back.
    Loud music til all hrs,bonfires that caught all our fencing & them slinging glass bottles on it to explode.
    I went round after him one night as i had to be up for work at 5am & he slammed the door in my face,my hand was caught in a fist when he slammed door & nearly broke my hand. :roll: my fault for being aggressive.
    I then rung the council as the police said they cant do anything.
    The environmental team will come out & put mics in to record noise levels & deal with it from there.
    I also kept a diary with all the times in,dates & incidents.
    They did move out just as the enviro peeps came out & gave us the equipment,(wonder why) I nearly put the flags out when they left but contained myself. :lol: Boy i was so relieved.
    I hope you can get it sorted as theres nothing worse than noisy neighbours(well apart from Arthur knocking at your bones & keeping you awake)
    debs
  • tkachev
    Options
    Wouldnt it be great if we moved all the noisy people next to each other! Imagine how they would feel being woken at all hours and put up with anti-social behaviour. That would leave all the other folks to get on with their lives and to talk reasonably to each other if there were any problems.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    Options
    O....k....Babycham,

what was if for then?????

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    Options
    i know what its for.......

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Ok

Was it illegal?

Toni xx
  • frogmorton