what a twit

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 25. May 2010, 06:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello all, had a good day here today, so nice now the extra codine phosphate is working, :):)

i just felt a right twit, i was using my computer and wondered why i could not hear anything on it and thought oh hell, is there something wrong with it, :x and then i took a bit to dawn on me and then i realised i had not turned on the speakers what a twit, maybe the new meds are fogging my brain up, oh well.

anyway everything working ok now phew
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Been there got the T shirt, and it gets worse with age, well so I've found, one thing I have done a few time in the past few weeks is get up go into a room for something and forget what the hell it was when I get there.
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    at least you didnt go to a shop, get ripped off for nothing.
    i couldnt find where i put phone today and i had only just finished using it!
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Been there got the T shirt, and it gets worse with age, well so I've found, one thing I have done a few time in the past few weeks is get up go into a room for something and forget what the hell it was when I get there.

Story of my life in one.

k050.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Oh dear!!

me too!

was frantically looking for my phone and just about to ring it and realised it was in my hand :shock: :oops:

heaven help me!

Love

Toni xx