Close to the bone

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 27. May 2010, 09:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
Is it me or does the new kitchen towl advert with the Spanish chap Juan Sheet sound a bit, well iffy, every time I see it I'm sure he sounds like he's saying one ****. :roll:

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Is it me or does the new kitchen towl advert with the Spanish chap Juan Sheet sound a bit, well iffy, every time I see it I'm sure he sounds like he's saying one ****. :roll:

If he is, at least it's apt!

Annie
    PS I don't watch the telly, so have never seen it, but I will get hubby to give me a shout if it appears...........
  • mellman01
    Options
    Anie go on U Tube it's on there, also look up the VW add called Bo*#cks it's hilarious, if you don't mind a yong girl keep saying it that is, mind you it's not a swear word just slang for goolies or spuds!.
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    hubbie is telling me off. i said i am going on youtube to look at towel advert..he said its been on four times at least tonight and i was sat looking at the t.v. no hope for me is there?
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi oneday also look up VW jack russel ad, it's the one with the dog trembling, a few stuffed shirts complained so they pulled the add but it's really funny.
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Just watched both ads on you tube for vw :lol::lol:

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Comparethemeerkats.com Absolute classsics. Love the last one, Vitaly, the battle, Sergei's anguished wail. Little gems of absurd drama. Other faves? the 'Waaassaaarp' beer ones (yonks ago) and the BT chameleon telephone (even more yonks). DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    I reckon that's the whole Idea

Juan Sheet!!

The rudey!!

Toni xx