why

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 30. May 2010, 15:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
k015.gif

i wonder why when your looking for something you will never find it when you want it, and when you are not looking for it you will find it,

thats happened to me alot

a015.gif
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    :lol: You are most definitely not alone with that. :lol: Have not got the answer though! Happens to me and even more to my hubby as he never puts things back where he took them from. In fact he never puts anything away, in the home, sometimes in the garage though, on a good day!! Far to late to train him now. I was out yesterday and he called me to ask where his sandals were. I put them away last year in the same place where they always are :roll: Don't we just love 'em :lol:

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Is there a device to stop me losing the plot, Del :?: Inanimate objects have a habit of ganging up on me and causing a severe outbreak of clutteritis, when it becomes impossible to find anything. I tried buying more cupboards and drawers, but the problem only got worse.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • only49
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Is there a device to stop me losing the plot, Del :?: Inanimate objects have a habit of ganging up on me and causing a severe outbreak of clutteritis, when it becomes impossible to find anything. I tried buying more cupboards and drawers, but the problem only got worse.
    i can think of 2 people that hoard things well 3 but 2 of them are no longer with us any more, one of them being my mum-law and the other my dad, he was 20 years older than my mum and he never threw anything away and always used it again, rusty nails i can remeber he had a bucket load of them, i wonder why they do it.
  • only49
    Options
    elnafinn wrote:
    :lol: You are most definitely not alone with that. :lol: Have not got the answer though! Happens to me and even more to my hubby as he never puts things back where he took them from. In fact he never puts anything away, in the home, sometimes in the garage though, on a good day!! Far to late to train him now. I was out yesterday and he called me to ask where his sandals were. I put them away last year in the same place where they always are :roll: Don't we just love 'em :lol:

Elna x
    i dont know what it is, but for some reason men cant find anything unless it jumps into there hands,
  • joanlawson
    Options
    he never threw anything away and always used it again, rusty nails i can remeber he had a bucket load of them, i wonder why they do it.

You never know when a bucket of rusty nails might come in useful. You could enter it as a work of art, and it might win the Turner Prize. :D
  • only49
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    You never know when a bucket of rusty nails might come in useful. You could enter it as a work of art, and it might win the Turner Prize. :D
    ohh joan your not another hoarder are you :)
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Not much hope for me then :!: I knew I was doomed :shock: :shock:
  • only49
    Options
    hello i just knew it i knew i would find what i been looking for the other day, i had put one of those usb thinggy's that you can connect to your computer and watch tv on your computer, i found it and now got it insatlled on the computer,

strange really but now we switched to digital it works better than it did before, strange that.

I wonder if this digital signal stronger?
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Spatial transmogrification of inanimate objects are are a well known phenomenon, what you have lost changes to something you found and vice versa.

Well Del

I am totally totally impressed with this...

you is cleverer than wot you look :wink:

LOve

Toni xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I thought it was just the perversity of inanimate objects...............

Annie