memories

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 26. May 2010, 06:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello

we was watching a video of my son's sports day when he was at primary school and also he played prince charming in a school play, and it made us realise just how much we have been through with him and how much and how fast he's grown up, :) anyway as we had had our video cam for 10 years we thought it was about time we got a new one, anyway yesterday went to a electric shop that sells them and was very surprised in 2 ways, how small they now are and the price i got a new one for, :shock: it cost £100 off what all the others were selling them for they started anything from £249.99 down to £ 149.99, you dont need to guess which one i went for, been using it to find out how to work it and its half the size of the old one, :o anyway we planing a holiday at the end of july and we taking it with us, watching all thease old movies made me realise that you have to grab these magic moments while you can as kids grow up so fast these days.

:o:o
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    also certain smells remind me of things....a nice fragrance etc certain places etc.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Sylvia,

Dont know if you ever did the early bird coure for parents of young autistic children but they take videos of the children learning to communicate. Dan couldnt speak- only a few words-up until 5 years old and in the video he is 3 and is learning to finish the counting etc. i feel very choked watching him say 3 and Go and his reward was the tower of blocks falling down.
    He speaks all the time now.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Ahhh!!!

This one made me well-up :oops:

Sad how time flies...

Kids eh?

Love 'em :D

Toni xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    were going through photos the other day and saw one of my youngest in nursery they had running race carrying basket for strawberries(non in) he the smallest there and in front of the others .the look on his face was a treat ,he was even looking over his shoulder to make sure no one near him lol. they set them off in groups of eight so they felt they were part of sports day.
    val :D
    val