Must have Gadgets

Options
2»

Comments

• fightingback
    fightingback Member Posts: 11
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Legs! I only got diagnosed with osteoarthritis last week - what a pain. This message board is cheering me up already!

:D:D:D
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Legs! I only got diagnosed with osteoarthritis last week - what a pain. This message board is cheering me up already!

:D:D:D

That's our main aim, support, advice and hopefully laughter along the way :D ....sorry about your OA :(

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • fightingback
    Options
    Hi Toni - yes neither proved useful in the end!!

Other useless wedding presents were an electric carving knife (it makes yours eyes water thinking of what might happen in the wrong hands!) and not one but 2 decanters ugly things again gone down the car boot sale!

Love fightingback

:lol::lol::lol:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Hiya

Fightingback

Glad you are doin that - fightingback too

Forgot to say - I am very pleased to meet you :D

Love

Toni xx

My friend was actually gievnm (wedding prezzie) from her MIL.....ready.......?

a low energy lightbulb :shock:

You think the MIL liked her??

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I would not be without my OXO Good Grips swing-bladed potato peeler. Lovely fat handle, very sharp blade. I can live without my George Foreman type grill. It's sat on top of the fridge now for six unused years. Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    In the course of moving house and settling in here, I have unearthed and dumped a juicer, a toasted sandwich maker, several vegetable choppers which weren't worth the effort - I could do it just as quickly by hand - a blender which made a noise like a concrete mixer, a smoothie maker, a foot spa, 3 massagers and a thingy with tea-lights in for keeping food warm on the table.

I'm sure there were loads of others..........will be something to think about in the stilly reaches of the night. I might have a definitive list by tomorrow...........

Annie
  • fightingback
    Options
    I got that Georgeforeman grill thingy too. 2 leatherlike steaks and a burnt chicken breast later I won't be using it again. fightingback xxx