Waiting

Options
suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
edited 26. May 2010, 18:15 in Living with Arthritis archive
Im still waiting for the tribunal. Im trying to get my life back togeather getting help feeling better. I feel so guilty will they say oh shes all right and wont give me my benefit back.
I gave up trying stopped doing anything the black cloud was over me. Now the sunshine is coming back. Im doing gtuff going in garden going out doing well.
When will bubble burst again. Im guilty for feeling well. people are asking are you going on holiday? no if i dont get benfit back
. They are still doing febs appeals mines logged in march. I was told june would be about when id hear get a date.
I wonder if it will go on longer. go into july maybe or longer. Im forty on august 21st i cannot plan for that or a holiday. I am trying to stay positive focus on my recent happyness. When will i fall flat again when they pull the rug. Sorry for this but this is what i think sometimes from joanne
Joanne

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi joanne it awfull they are putting you through all this good luck if you do feel down we are here for you you are not alone ((())) leaving it for you incase the black clouds start to return val
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Joanne,

I so hope it will soon be done and you get what you should have already been getting! it does make me cross...... I know people who need that and don't get it yet others.... well who knows whats really wrong with them.....

I know I owe you a pm and promise I will do one every so soon... not been too good the last week and its still not working right ... but... rocket fuel should hit soon :wink: Luv and a ((((( ))))) Cris xxx
  • suncatcher
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Joanne,

I so hope it will soon be done and you get what you should have already been getting! it does make me cross...... I know people who need that and don't get it yet others.... well who knows whats really wrong with them.....

I know I owe you a pm and promise I will do one every so soon... not been too good the last week and its still not working right ... but... rocket fuel should hit soon :wink: Luv and a ((((( ))))) Cris xxx
    ive been worryed about you youve been through so much yourself you are so kind you put yourself out and help so many you ought to me knighted or get some high aclame i put you on the throne. thankyou joanne
    Joanne
  • suncatcher
    Options
    valval wrote:
    hi joanne it awfull they are putting you through all this good luck if you do feel down we are here for you you are not alone ((())) leaving it for you incase the black clouds start to return val

Thanks for replying and your kind words mean a lot i put you on the throne as well from joanne
    Joanne
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hey Joane all of us should really :wink: I shall get back to you I promise just been a rough week and still feeling it a bit :roll: Sending you a whole chunk of support but wish they had been fairer to you! ((((( ))))) and luv Cris xx
  • suncatcher
    Options
    Im going to climb the wooden hill and get some sleep if possible im not sleeping at mo getting earache and too hot and achy and next day to tired to do anything. Ive got a sports day to go to to morrow wishing you both good night and hope you both sleep well tonight god bless from joanne
    Joanne