Options
2»

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Jay

Don't be too hard on yourself. These people are proffessional at doing this. Most make a good living out of it.

Some years ago my mum was going to go into the bank to pay in some money. She told my hubby she would wait for him in the charity shop. She used to buy bits because it helped charity.

Whilst in there, there was this man and lady if you can call them that.

They got close to my mum and she said to the woman you go first you are skinnier than me so they both passed her.

She went to the counter to pay for what she had bought. There was a massive tear through her leather bag. Then money was gone.

The police were called, and they said it was best to let them have the money than put up a fight if you had seen what they were doing, they would have thought nothing of putting the knife in you.

Well, I was so angry, that you have to have that thought in your head.

I can understand how you must feel by the way my mum felt. She went through a guilt trip everything.

The most important thing is you are ok, I know that you lost a lot of money.

I'm very sorry to hear that though. Fingers crossed they might find them.

If they do they should be made to pay every penny back to you also go to prison.

Love Trish xx