Hello group

damon669
damon669 Member Posts: 7
edited 3. Jun 2010, 05:54 in Say Hello Archive
Hi group, newbie here

Just like to say hello, and if anyone can advise where to look for someone that has the starting problems of arthritis.

regards to all

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi damon

This is the place to be - at the satr or even when you have had arthritis for ages.

Any questions post then on the Living with Arthritis forum and we will try to help if we can

As you can see if you look around - there are other forums too chit chat - just for a laugh and young persons for young persons :wink:

Welcome from me too

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello damon669 and welcome. As frogmorton says it's probably best to post on the LWA forum - no query too small or too silly, I remember well the uncertainties of facing this appalling thing. If you are younger, perhaps under thirty, it might be worthwhile posting on the YP forum too, but us old hands are usually on LWA or Chitchat. Wishing you well. Dreamdaisy
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hi - and welcome from me too! Sorry about your recent problems - but glad you have found us - as the others say you will find lots of helpful advice on here - and you may find that reading back through the previous postings on "Living with Arthritis" forum will answer some of your questions. There are also some good publications you can download fromm the "Publications and Resource" section of this site. Tilly x