Christine Bleakley - is she worth £6 million ?

Options
ninakang
ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
edited 18. Jun 2010, 11:07 in Community Chit-chat archive
I have to say I agree with you there, Alan - is ANYONE worth that amount of money? There are people in the army, emergency services etc who daily put their lives at risk and don't get anywhere near that much.

Nx

Comments

• janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I think we should refuse to pay our tv licences if this is how it's going to be used. Totally outrageous, especially with all the spending cuts that we have to endure.

Janie :x
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Hello Lynn

she presents the One Show on BBC 1, is also a WAG and is not worth £6 mill by any means!!

Janie
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ghastly female, but in today's feeble celebrity-obssessed culture that's what she's worth. I must confess that I have never watched The One Show due to her. Almost a lollipop woman, a grating accent (some Irish accents are wonderful but her shrieking voice is too harsh), appalling neck tendons and glow-in-the-dark teeth. She sits and reads things. Is there no end to her talents? Oh yes, there is, and that's it. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dippydoodah
    dippydoodah Member Posts: 350
    Options
    what our forces could do with an extra 6million....
    or maybe the footballers could give up just one weeks wages each and send it to our heroes...

just my opinion x
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi everyone

I totally agree with every one of you. £6m could help a lot of elderly get care packages and yes, the armed services could do with that money. They are certainly deserve more money.
    And what about all the poor families who are about to lose their homes. We could go on.

My conclusion is that she could be a right bitch if she wanted to. I expect she has gone out to South Africa now to be a WAG.

Joy
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Oooooh joyful, I agree. Not only does her head look too large for her body I suspect it probably IS now too large. After the whirling and twirling in SCD last year, plus the 'are they aren't they' business with the Midlands Gloomster (as if anyone cared) and now the waggery I bet she's a right horror from time to time. She has little talent, lttle skill, little ability and what little she has is being stretched waaaaay to thin. Much like her. DD
  • wibberley
    wibberley Member Posts: 421
    Options
    I've never watched The One Show either - how can someone so bland get rewarded so much?

Perhaps everyone should boycott the show out of principle!

Lois x
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Oooooh joyful, I agree. Not only does her head look too large for her body I suspect it probably IS now too large. After the whirling and twirling in SCD last year, plus the 'are they aren't they' business with the Midlands Gloomster (as if anyone cared) and now the waggery I bet she's a right horror from time to time. She has little talent, lttle skill, little ability and what little she has is being stretched waaaaay to thin. Much like her. DD

I think you can say that about all the WAGS. At the end of the day, they are only selling their bodies. I feel the same applies to Cheryl Cole. - now that is another thread I think.

Joy
  • abbie41
    abbie41 Member Posts: 55
    Options
    I dont think she should get that much money, blimey thats alot for presenting! she does present the show well and she water skied across the channel for sport relief. Just cause she goes out with Frank Lampard and has an irish accent doesn't make her a bitch - I think shes smiley and nice.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Cheryl Cole beat up a lavatory attendant. Why does everyone forget that? DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    A few years ago, admittedly, but yes, it went to court. I have forgotten her punishment. She is not the doe-eyed sweetie she pretends. DD