Help at last!

Options
zechariah
zechariah Member Posts: 222
edited 16. Jun 2010, 15:15 in Living with Arthritis archive
just had a visit from a support worker from a society called "Family Mosaic"...amazing, they help with financial dificulties (no cash but will contact companies hassling you), housing and general support!

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Zechariah - I'm so pleased that you have found someone to help you - hope it will make things easier.
    Love Tilly x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Elna likes this. :) So pleased you are getting some help, Zec. You have been having an incredibly rough ride of late.

With all good wishes
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    That is really good to hear. Are they like mediators and can step in to stop all the stressful calls and letters. If people are ill they really dont need all this hassle.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • zechariah
    zechariah Member Posts: 222
    Options
    yes they do, we got in a real mess when I couldn't work anymore and my wife quit to care for me, they as they put it " can write letters for you and know the different clauses to get them off your back and enable you to make very small monthly payments that they normally wouldn't accept"!
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Zech,

Glad your getting some help :D Its not good when your being pushed. Well done for asking them to help you. Cris x
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Zech, this is such good news - you need people fighting your corner for you ...well done.

You must feel the load on your shoulders getting lighter.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Zec
    I'm pleased you've founbd help

Love
    Hileena
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Really glad you have gotten some help at last. Hope you get some positive results from it.

Great news,

Lv, Ix
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Zech
    I am so pleased for you, things will get easier for you, I just know it.
    You take care
    Barbara .
    Love
    Barbara