DREAMING ABOUT 'ONE DAY SOON' a happy wee thought

Options
carola
carola Member Posts: 786
edited 17. Jun 2010, 05:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Everyone

Hope you all having a decent day today.

I had a bit of a bothersome night sleeping last night as all my joints played up so kept waking up!

Anyway, whilst waiting to fall asleep started thinking of the day that there will be a new website called I USED TO HAVE ARTHRITIS BUT I DON'T ANYMORE !! Must think of a more catchy title but smiling at the thought that one day SOON (positive thinking!) we will pop a pill and will be cured.

It'll happen .... mark my words my Friends :D

Much support and Carol

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I hope it happens for you, I really do! You and the Lymes lady will be great friends, and we'll carry on tottering about here like we do. How's the diet going? Are you managing to stick to it? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • abbie41
    abbie41 Member Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi Carol,

I think the website could be called 'Free at Last'

no more pain would be awesome! hope that happens too one day!
  • carola
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    I hope it happens for you, I really do! You and the Lymes lady will be great friends, and we'll carry on tottering about here like we do. How's the diet going? Are you managing to stick to it? DD

Hi DD
    It'll happen for ALL of us! :D
    Thanks for asking about the diet. Think I will rename it the HIPPY DIPPY DIET. It is difficult to stick to I tell you! However having read about the success stories for some people I would be stupid not to try it. It's just hard making things taste tasty without using cream, butter, oils etc. As well as for the time being no fish or chicken!
    However, I have the ability to strongly visualise which is too funny as after the first day on the diet I stood in front of the mirror and sincerely thought I had lost lots of weight ha ha! I have always said that I have magic mirrors in my house as when I see photos of me I don't recognise myself :lol:
    How are you today? xx
  • carola
    Options
    abbie41 wrote:
    Hi Carol,

I think the website could be called 'Free at Last'

no more pain would be awesome! hope that happens too one day!

Hi Abbie
    Yep, that'd be a good title. It puts me in mind of Mel Gibson shouting FREEDOM in Braveheart. I am Scottish so perhaps!

Have a smiley day today Abbie, Carol x :lol: