fed up and in pain

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 17. Jun 2010, 10:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi all,

not a happy bunny today arthur not being nice, my hips hurt my knees hurt, and my ankles hurt as well sometimes feel really tired and really horrible, dont help that i cant get any help and the stupid slow way they do things, i feel like i got struggle with this and no one wants to do anything after my bad expereince with THAT doctor i felt i had no choice and i am only going to see a doctor i got faith in, or i hope she will be some help, got to do something i am finding it a real struggle, appointment not until 28th so i got to find the strength to carry on.
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    This is how it goes, only49. I don't do all the hippy Californian 'make pain your friend' rubbish, but it will be a constant presence. Some days it will ease, other days will be worse. It will not go altogether tho. Why do you think we all swallow pain meds like Smarties? It ain't for fun! How's our boy today? Is he enjoying the sun and the thought of the end of term? Does he realise that his timetable will be changing? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm sorry you're in so much pain, Only49 - isn't your pain medication working?

Rest up and take it easy and hopefully it will pass soon.

Nina X