What will they deprive us of next?

Options
maud48
maud48 Member Posts: 170
edited 20. Jun 2010, 03:21 in Living with Arthritis archive
Tea causes arthritis?

http://www.thatsfit.co.uk/2010/06/18/four-cups-of-tea-a-day-increases-risk-of-arthritis/?icid=main|uk-ws-bb|dl3|link9|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thatsfit.co.uk%2F2010%2F06%2F18%2Ffour-cups-of-tea-a-day-increases-risk-of-arthritis%2F

Maud

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Another thread on this too. I replied to that one. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Maud, have you looked up the other thread? We have all decided to keep drinking tea anyway ...so put the kettle on and make yourself a brew!!

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    I refuse to stop drinking tea, these statements appear alot but if we believed everything then it is not worth being here love Jaspercatxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    I take no notice of those kind of statements. One minute tea/coffee/chocolate/beer/wine is bad for you and the next week they will all save your life.

I just carry on as before, all in moderation :lol: and I am still here to tell the tale. :D

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Which is an extremely good thing! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,469
    Options
    Isn't it DD?

Cuppa anyone??