Some prat has a vuvu.

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 19. Jun 2010, 11:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
There is an idiot outside my house who is trying to blow a vuvu. He is failing badly. It's in the rhythm of a popular football chant that ends with 'Engalnd!' in the same rhythm as a popular Anglo Saxon invitation to leave. For pity's sake . . . .DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    He was driving me round the bend, so I opened the front door to yell and. . . .the prat is The Husband, who has been down the pub to watch the footy and aquired a vuvu. Things will be frosty. Twerp. DD
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    oh DD - confiscate it, lock it in your office and get your own back in the early hours!!

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    snap in in two NOW.
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    Oh DD....................thats a classic............a men of real invention........

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hardly, stranger - where have you been? I have been worried. (Vuvu man now making strange noises in the bathroom. Oh dear.) DD
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Sorry DD but that made me smile...... he will have to supply you with many mars bars and M&M's to make up for hat one :wink: Luv Cris xx Oh and you have a good kip tonight else its the lump hammer treatment I use for me :wink:
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    Surely, if he watched the match that was punishment enough. a105.gif Threaten to make him watch the next match as well, for it to really hurt.

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi DD that really made me smile, typical men eh, the person who invented these things wants putting in a room full of people blowing them at him methinks!!!!!!! m0192.gif best wishes, Brenda xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I discovered this morning he has his own, built -in vuvu. Oh the joys. DD
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Surely, if he watched the match that was punishment enough. a105.gif Threaten to make him watch the next match as well, for it to really hurt.

Joseph 8)
    Indeed Joseph!
    Those funny noises....was he drowning his head in the toilet DD. The words England and rubbish are going to be everywhere on internet today.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Indeed tkachev, he was using his own vuvu, a built-in one that all people have (and dogs, and all living things I suspect). It was beautifully amplified by the porcelain article that deals with human waste. Delightful.

I have hidden the offending item - no amount of man looking will find it. (Man looking - scanning a room, announcing the thing they are looking for isn't there. It is, but they don't believe in moving other stuff to see what might be underneath.) DD
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Man looking - scanning a room, announcing the thing they are looking for isn't there

... so true ... :roll:

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    He was driving me round the bend, so I opened the front door to yell and. . . .the prat is The Husband, who has been down the pub to watch the footy and aquired a vuvu. Things will be frosty. Twerp. DD

:lol::lol::lol:
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Quote DD.

I have hidden the offending item - no amount of man looking will find it. (Man looking - scanning a room, announcing the thing they are looking for isn't there. It is, but they don't believe in moving other stuff to see what might be underneath.) DD

Ha!!!, got ya we know where it is really but can't be arsed to shift all the junk to get it, acting daft and helpless is an age old ploy used by us men DD!, oh bugger I just squealed on my fellow man!. :shock:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Laughing v v v hard! :lol: Thanks mell and collywobble! DD