does anyone get this

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 19. Jun 2010, 13:11 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all, Every time I go to put my hand in my pocket , I get a stabbing pain in my back on the right side and if it is my left pocket , I get the stabbing pain there , it feels like little needles , I think there something on my back but hazel looks and says there is nothing , it kills me even when I bend foreward.

Mike JR sees his surgeon on wednesday , we hopeto find out when his operation will be .

I feel so sorry for hazel all she gets from the docs are the words its not bad at lest it doesnt harm your joints , to me Fibromygia is the same as oaeach one is bad.

Mike R & Hazel Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi9 You dont think its a warning when you go for your wallet.....dont spend!!!!! LOL Sorry I should be serious.....I dont know anything about it but hope you find something out soon

Love
    Hileena
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    hileena111 wrote:
    Hi9 You dont think its a warning when you go for your wallet.....dont spend!!!!! LOL Sorry I should be serious.....I dont know anything about it but hope you find something out soon

Love
    Hileena
    I will be able to you that as an excuse , when hazel wants me to pay for something ( och cant get my wallet out as the pain in back is sore) :D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    If it's caused by your reaching/stretching could it be connected with muscles/tendons? I don't know, I'm not a doctor or anatomist. It might be worth mentioning to your doc tho.

Wishing you all well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben