FAMOUS IN NORWAY

Options
joyful164
joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
edited 20. Jun 2010, 21:21 in Community Chit-chat archive
We have not even got to Norway yet, but they are waiting for our small invasion. In Porsgrunn, we have booked B&B at the school there called Grenland and the lady who is going to run that side of the business is called. Kari-Margret Rensel Lovgren (internatleder)
There was an article in the local paper about the new opening of this business and Kari was saying that they had already had their first booking "har allerede booket seg inn. Mr, og Mrs Barry fr England"

Pictures of our unusual cars have been sent to many of the places we are going to stay, one being the Pilgrim Centre next to Trondheim Cathedral, which is the sister to Lincoln Cathedral.
Our friend Alan comes from Lincolnshire, so he wants to see it. Now, we shall be next door to it.

It's a pity that I do not have a lap top so that I can keep in touch on each leg of our journey.

Joy

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday and Norway lives up to your expectations. Take care. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Joy

Have a really nice holiday. Take some photo's and when you get back you can put them on here.

I hope the weather is nice for you and also have a good time with your friends.

Love Trish xxxx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Joy

Have a really nice holiday. Take some photo's and when you get back you can put them on here.

I hope the weather is nice for you and also have a good time with your friends.

Love Trish xxxx
    I don't know how to put them on forum, but will look into it whenI get back
    You take care I really worry about you Hope you are feeling a bit better at the moment.

Joy
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    HI Joy,

have a fab holiday and make sure someone pops in to water those roses!!

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    enjoy the holiday and take loads of photos to remember it by have great time val
    val
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Oooh, how exciting Joy, You will have a wonderful time in Norway, all the scandinavian countries are beautiful with wonderful, friendly people, most of whom speak English too.

Do let us know how it all went on your return. Have fun :D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Elna, it has long been my opinion that Scandanavian countries are a cut above. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Joy,

I hope you have a wonderful time and you know one of my first real crushes was on a Norwegian...... My mother nearly married a Swedish guy, for so many reasons I wish she had.

Its a wonderful place and you and Jim enjoy! Love Cris xx