letter dated 9 th june

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 22. Jun 2010, 07:27 in Living with Arthritis archive
hello

guess what come through my door today, you'll never guess,

i start at the begining so you know whats going on.

about a week or two ago i posted on here saying that i had some good news regarding my D L A.

and as you know i did not have to go to the appeal process, instead they awarded me high rate mobility my letter, anyway i got a letter through today saying they had got my info regarding my appeal and if i havent heard with in so many weeks etc etc,

this just makes me wonder what is going on with them lot, is there too many people dealing with there mail, and dont know what they are doing, or are they simply just not very good at comunication and infact we are just a number and not a person, i think its about time the got themselfs organised :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

you know what i think there computer has got a glinch and keeps spitting these letters out, abit like another comapny that keep sending me a bill that is a result of a cock up but they still keep sending it, so now i just keep shreading it, oh boy it does make you wonder whats going on.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello only49, where have you been? Keep all the letters and double check: if there is a glitch it could be that you are not entitled and that would be a very bad thing. They are not well-organised or efficient places at the best of times, and you may well need evidence of the letters you say you have received.

Hope you and D are well today. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    I echo what wise DD says - definitely keep copies of everything just in case.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    Options
    Morning! :lol:

I would telephone them to doublecheck what your records say you are getting ..... just incase.

Positive thoughts!
    Carol
  • dippydoodah
    dippydoodah Member Posts: 350
    Options
    Thats what I would do too, for peace of mind more than anything else. Like others have said, keep everything as a record.

I don't think they have a clue whats going on in some companies. I hope it is just a silly error and doesn't affect your award.

Caroline x
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    hello i listerned to your advice and i keeping all letters and i also contacted the person who helped me with my claim, and her reply was ignore it and go by the one dated the 10th june which is the award notice, she even said that they have just recived their copy of my award notice this morning so dont worry, she is a a real expert when it comes to these forms she knows the way they think, i guess she had a lot of expereince to do with them, hence why she said to appeal in the first place.

she seems to think that somewhere someone in that office did not do there job properly and more than likely didnt read the doctor's report that he had took his time to write out, ( that D L A doctor that they sent to visit me ) after all he came at 11 am and did not leave till 12.30 or there about she did a lot of writing.
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,428
    Options
    only49 wrote:
    hello i listerned to your advice and i keeping all letters and i also contacted the person who helped me with my claim, and her reply was ignore it and go by the one dated the 10th june which is the award notice, she even said that they have just recived their copy of my award notice this morning so dont worry, she is a a real expert when it comes to these forms she knows the way they think, i guess she had a lot of expereince to do with them, hence why she said to appeal in the first place.

she seems to think that somewhere someone in that office did not do there job properly and more than likely didnt read the doctor's report that he had took his time to write out, ( that D L A doctor that they sent to visit me ) after all he came at 11 am and did not leave till 12.30 or there about she did a lot of writing.

Well that's a releif :shock:

Phew!

Love

Toni xx