Hi Everyone

Options
2»

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    i everyone my name is yasmin and have just been told i have o/a in my spine i have around five bad disc one of them my need an op to fix it .the phiso said they could not touch me and now i have to wait to see if the orapitdic docter tell my what kind of futhure i have i also think i have it on my need and under my feet and behind my ankels sorry about the spelling :!:

Hi Yasmin

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry that you have just been diagnosed with oa of the spine. I have OA too. :roll:

Not many of the forum members call in to this zone. It would be better if you started a new thread or posting on the Living with Arthritis zone.
    The Chitchat zone is more for non-related arthritis chat.

I hope to see you posting on the LWA zone

Look after yourself,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    A very warm welcome to the obviously barking mad moongazer, you are definitely in the right place, lol..
    Nice to meet ya hun.....

Also to you Yasmin, welcome to the forum.

I sincerely hope that you are both ok today and not suffering too much.

Be well & hope to see you both posting soon
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • christinac47
    christinac47 Member Posts: 102
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    A very warm welcome to the obviously barking mad moongazer, you are definitely in the right place, lol..
    Nice to meet ya hun.....

Also to you Yasmin, welcome to the forum.

I sincerely hope that you are both ok today and not suffering too much.

Be well & hope to see you both posting soon
    :grin:
    hi to you too doll i will be in and ouy here all the time its great to know more people are going through the same as myself
  • christinac47
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    moongazer wrote:
    Hi Bob; Hi everyone

Hope you are all OK this evening.

I am 43 female with 2 children ages 9 and 11 and diagnosed today with osteoarthritis in spine.

Moongazer

Hi moongazer and welcome to the forum look forward to your posts.

Julie
    hi Moongazer how are you doing i am 43 my name is yasmin and i have O&A in my two big foot teos and in my spine and in my knee hope you are well
  • christinac47
    Options
    so tell me were do you all chat then were do you go and talk not quite sure how it works :oops: