Happy Days

Options
dippydoodah
dippydoodah Member Posts: 350
edited 22. Jun 2010, 11:55 in Community Chit-chat archive
For those who read my previous post ... the wonderful gift from my hubby has arrived :D

Tomorrow we shall be having our first family movie night, watching Finding Nemo on our new cinema screen :D:D

Hot dogs for tea in the front room (a treat for the boys as they always sit at the table in the kitchen) and popcorn for dessert although I may need headache tablets by bedtime as the screen is flippin huge!! :shock: :shock:

Tickets available :wink:

We don't go to cinemas/restaraunts very often, we don't spend money on cigarettes, we don't go pubbing or clubbing or buy the latest fashion must haves so what little money we save we spend on our house and our kids... why not enjoy it hey :D:D:D

Caroline x

Comments

• carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That sounds great, Caroline!

You deserve a night of smiles :D

Have an absolute ball and are you having ice-cream too?

Carol :lol:
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Hi Caroline

Why not enjoy yourselves? You deserve it - that evening sounds like SO much fun. Can I come :)

I've been to my daughters' sports days (Juniors was yesterday and Infants was today) - 2 whole mornings of sitting in the bright sunshine gossiping with the other mums. It's been lovely and you should SEE my tan - my arms and legs are so dark I hardly recognise them!

Nx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    Hi Caroline

Hope it doesnt give you a bad head :wink:

Sounds lovely and very exiting.

You will have happy kids wonnt you?

and a happy hubby
    - they just love their gadgets :roll:

Hopw much are tickets?

Love

Toni xx
  • dippydoodah
    dippydoodah Member Posts: 350
    Options
    Nina that sounds lovely. I always hate our boys sports days as the school always has them in later July when the weather has changed so we're either cuddled under trees avoiding the rain or it gets cancelled... each year is the same. My son is in Year 4 and Ive been to one sports day LOL

Glad you had a lovely time though x

Carol and Toni, tickets free of charge, ice cream included :wink: Its much nicer when friends come around and enjoy themselves :D

My boys faces last night were well worth it. They help mummy alot by making their beds or getting dressed and helping me pick things up, its a nice reward in return for being such fab lads.

In the words of my youngest 'its like being at the cimmena' LOL
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Caroline,

I agree..... ENJOY!!!

Can I come and watch Shaun the sheep on it please :wink: Cris xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    Ah!!!

The cimmena :!:

Bless him :)

Will bring some ben and Jerry's :D

See you later

Love

Toni xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Enjoy your inhouse cinema night.

My S would be very impressed.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.