When did I move into a Student flat?????

Options
carola
carola Member Posts: 786
edited 23. Jun 2010, 08:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
Eek! Just actually opened my eyes to my flat and cannae believe the mess.

I always advise Arthritis people to not sweat the housework if not feeling up to it however I think that Me, Myself, I need to find a happy balance!

It is my Methotrexate day today (I always get so excited as I believe one Tuesday I shall take the pills and pain will be gone!) so shall celebrate by trying to do a bit of housework.

Now, I know that if you are reading this you will be wondering why I am typing such an innane post however I think this is also known as procrasternating! :lol:
Happy Days!
Carol 8)

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Carol

The sun is shining and it is very hot. Doing the housework on a day like today would be a complete waste of this weather - who knows when it will end and winter will set in?

It's nearly lunchtime - get yourself a glass of wine/ beer and sit in the garden

Nx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    Hi Carol

I think Nina is a bad influence!!! he he! :wink:

Do a bit first but then copme outside this afternoon - I will be too :D

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Tidy and clean your surroundings and you will feel more tidy and clean in yourself (says DD who has a domestic slave!). Seriously, it does help and I do do stuff in between her visits! Enjoy the sun - it will be your reward for a job well done.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Well did you do a bit of cleaning and tidying before enjoying the sunshine? I always seem to be in a grubby mess and any improvements managed by my new cleaner :D:D:D or myself always cheer me up. However if the weather is warm I'd rather be outside ... pottering about and reading.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    Carol

The sun is shining and it is very hot. Doing the housework on a day like today would be a complete waste of this weather - who knows when it will end and winter will set in?

It's nearly lunchtime - get yourself a glass of wine/ beer and sit in the garden

Nx

that the right idea house work still there when sun gone
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Well? Did you swill out your sty? Or are you still drowning in a sea of detritus? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    I think she took my advice a bit too far and went on a bender :shock:

Nx