Options
    Good luck Andy from me too :D

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    There is no doubt he's a gifted player, but he has not been on song lately, has he? We could be in for another five-setter! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    Hi Babycham

Think you will be ok to drink a little(!). Main thing with steroid jabs is to rest as much as poss for at least a day or so - gives it a chance to work :)

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Rest that leg babycham for a minimum of 24 hours, 48 is better (according to my hospital). It will feel odd for a while - it's my least favourite treatment. Did they drain it too? Ugh.

Yes, Andy M did say something silly when he was 17 - I believe all 17 years-old say something silly everytime they open their mouths. It goes with the territory. Unlike many other 17 years-old, he was not taking drugs, getting drunk and happy slapping, beating up old ladies for their pension money or getting feckless young women pregnant. DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    well, much to my surprise he is thro in straight sets. He does sound like a Scottish/American Nigel Mansell tho, doesn't he? Flat, dull, monotonous, boring voice.

I think the worst broadcasting voice award, however, goes to . . . . Mr Robert Peston, BBC economics guru. Condescending, patronising, arrogant - so kind of you, Mr P, to take time out of your very busy and important life to explain stuff to us, stuff that we, as mere proles, do not have a hope in hell of understanding.

Ooooh. Where did that come from? DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Brainy men are attractive, I agree (as are non-brainy for that matter) but it's the voice, the way he drawls, his voice doesn't flow. Surely a broadcaster should have a flowing voice. I end up shouting at the telly! DD
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    I hope he loses so that the hype is done and dusted early.

DEL!!!! :shock:

I am ashamed of you!! Just not British :shock:

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thanks for the enquiry babysham. I would like to say yes but that would be fibbing. Never mind. Good days and bad days, they all come and go. Hope you are resting your injected leg - it won't guarantee success but it will help it. DD